Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Items, Armors, and Accessories?

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Items, Armors, and Accessories? Empty Favorite Items, Armors, and Accessories?

Post by JakeZGamer 2/2/2013, 3:06 am

Items:
Greater Mana Potion: Great for Mana Flower. Replenishes many mana. Recommended for mana regeneration.
Dual Hook: Great for climbing or grappling. It's like a Grappling Hook, but it's a bit better. It has two ends and when you grapple from wall to wall you don't fall when you re-grapple.
Vine Whip: Similar to a Dual Hook, but it has three ends. It acts as if you were in a walking web.
Armors:
Hallowed Set: Strongest armor in-game. Best with Hallowed Mask because of its defense and melee and movement speed. Pretty common, almost everyone uses it.
Accessories:
Demon Wings: Great for flying. Prevents fall damage and is good with cloud in a balloon or bottle. Cloud in a balloon makes you go higher with wings. Angel Wings is almost exactly the same thing. It's just how it looks. It depends on your vanity.
Spectre Boots: Good for running. Acts as if it were hermes boots and rocket boots but combined and better. If you don't have wings, use this.
Cloud in a Balloon: Great with Wings. Makes you jump high and double jump. Double jumping is fun .
Mana Flower: Great with Greater Mana Potion because it automatically lets you drink a potion. It reduces the mana usage and it is good for Wizards, or people who love to use magic weapons.
These were my favorite Accessory sets, extra items, and set of armor. Now tell me, what is yours?

JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Favorite Items, Armors, and Accessories? Empty Re: Favorite Items, Armors, and Accessories?

Post by Blackwing_Dragon 9/2/2013, 6:46 pm

I like the hallowed helmet or head gear for extra mana with the mana flower. But I'm a builder so I just /heal lol. Jake this is sorta a pointless post cause I don't think many people care. That's Wat I think but meh. If you think it's cool then think its cool.

SENSEI
Blackwing_Dragon
Blackwing_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Favorite Items, Armors, and Accessories? Empty Re: Favorite Items, Armors, and Accessories?

Post by JakeZGamer 9/2/2013, 7:04 pm

This is nine days old. Of course no one will reply to it... You aren't allowed to bump old topics :/ .
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down