Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you start ETS?

+4
Yitan99
Sovereign~
J-Dog
JakeZGamer
8 posters

Go down

How did you start ETS? Empty How did you start ETS?

Post by JakeZGamer 9/2/2013, 9:36 pm

How did you start ETS when you first joined, how did you find ETS, and how does it feel like being a newbie to ETS? What about now?
I started ETS good. I already knew how to log in because I have experience of joining TShock servers. I found ETS by Louis (Cat) and he said this would be a better server than the other one I go to. When I was a newbie, I felt like a stranger. It's a fresh start; no one knew me, no one called me, no one paid attention to me. It felt like starting a new life over again. Now I am an Assistant and everyone who is active knows me. Everyone who is on the server at least an hour a day knows me. I'm active too in the server so that's how many know me: by my activity. How did you start ETS I'm just curious :3 .
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

How did you start ETS? Empty Re: How did you start ETS?

Post by J-Dog 10/2/2013, 12:45 am

i was looking through the servers list on a website and all were "full" but it said updated like 458 minutes ago or something. I stumbled across some servers but then i saw free pet bunny and other stuff... I was like omg this is my server. I went to go on but the server was sadly down. when i joined, it was before the map change "In 2012" to "2013" i got on they said "dont abuse the free items" And well i got happy go lucky cause my char was deleted and i wants my armor back. So after a while I got back on and yay i love this server so much now.
J-Dog
J-Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 10/2/2013, 1:50 am

I first started by having a dream... A little bird told me... Nah, i just went on a website with terraria servers and went through like 4 or 5 and then found Erik's server and at the time, Erik was much more active, and him and I kind of talked, but not really. Over time i got ranked up (you werent able to ask for ranks at the time, you had to earn them over time) and began liking te staff and the owner (no homo), as in he an the staff seemed "chill", so I decided to stay. Truth be told, i wasn't planning on staying... I would have went back to Killing Floor or Counter-Strike:Source, but things change~ C:
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Yitan99 10/2/2013, 8:08 pm

Me too i found ETS in a Terraria Non-hamachi list and i decide thiis will be my creations and other things server because i had a adventure server yet
Yitan99
Yitan99
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gathor 11/2/2013, 4:24 am

A guy I met on another server took me to ETS to PvP. So all those automated chat messages told me to login and go to the signs. Me actually listening to that went there and found out about builders, aaand I stayed c:
story of my life x)
Gathor
Gathor
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 11/2/2013, 8:32 pm

I met a guy on another server who claimed to be banned falsely for hacking. I told him I wanted to check out that server... and got hooked onto ETS. I've been to many servers, and this is one of the best, a definite top five on my list. I didn't feel too new, because I made friends early on (thank you Gathor and Captain Jelly). My building was also adequate enough to get me the Builder rank (thank you Captain Qcumber for promoting me).
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat 11/2/2013, 9:15 pm

I was the one who show Jake the sever when i came it was last year then ending of november ive been going for like 6 month's. But when i started to came to the sever It was starting. To get popular an erik was haveing problems opening hes world an stuff so he made a falt ground world for me an gatsby (ban player ) so then more people came an the sever got more popular an im getting no. Attention lol so yea that's all i know for now
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 11/2/2013, 9:22 pm

What is a "falt ground world"?
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat 11/2/2013, 9:46 pm

Vince wrote:What is a "falt ground world"?

just flat ground a goes In one straight line no hills no biomes noting
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 11/2/2013, 10:49 pm

Vince wrote:What is a "falt ground world"?
Referring back to here you could get a better idea.
https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com/t79-terraria-maps-archive
Map named "Temporary Map used half way through Oct - Nov"
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum