Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They are fucking breaking the balls!!!

+3
gregory7
Neromage
xJulieBar47
7 posters

Go down

They are fucking breaking the balls!!! Empty They are fucking breaking the balls!!!

Post by xJulieBar47 6/3/2013, 4:51 pm

Neromage and Gregory, two users of the same school of those users, they comed on this server and they are spamming with caps without any sense.
Example:
I'M BEING MOLESTERD, HELP, SHIT HE'S GOT A KNIFE, HELP, HE PULLED A GUN, SHIT HE'S PULLED SOME GLASSES, SHIT THERE FROM SPECSAVERS... ...HE PULLED A TACO, AND ATE IT... ...TACO WITH FIRE, U ARE A WIZARF...
They are texting with caps, everything without sense... Erik and every admin please ban those users they are broking the balls! No seriously they break our balls. Ban them forever and they spam much like of guns, tacos, food and other shits.
They REALLY. BROKED. THE. BALLS. Now they are must be banned. NOW. They are stupid.
Join the server and find them, then ban them. See ya guys. And they only say to swear: NIGGAH NIGGA NIGGAH NIGGAAA NIGGAH NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGAH
Stfu you idiots.
Also an image: https://i.servimg.com/u/f70/18/15/89/86/balsa10.png See? So they are spamming.

Last edited by xJulieBar47 on 6/3/2013, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

They are fucking breaking the balls!!! Empty Re: They are fucking breaking the balls!!!

Post by Neromage 6/3/2013, 5:09 pm

xJuliebar47, a user that came on this server and the was spamming with caps without any sense.
Example:
I'M BEING MOLESTERD, HELP, SHIT HE'S GOT A KNIFE, HELP, HE PULLED A GUN, SHIT HE'S PULLED SOME GLASSES, SHIT THERE FROM SPECSAVERS... ...HE PULLED A TACO, AND ATE IT... ...TACO WITH FIRE, U ARE A WIZARF...
he is texting with caps, everything without sense... Erik and every admin please ban those users they are broking the balls! No seriously he breaks our balls. Ban them forever and they spam much like of guns, tacos, food and other shits.
he REALLY. BROKED. THE. BALLS. Now he must be banned. NOW. he is stupid.
Join the server and find him, then ban him. See ya guys. And he only says to swear: NIGGAH NIGGA NIGGAH NIGGAAA NIGGAH NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGAH
Stfu you idiot.

Last edited by Neromage on 6/3/2013, 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Neromage

Back to top Go down

They are fucking breaking the balls!!! Empty Re: They are fucking breaking the balls!!!

Post by gregory7 6/3/2013, 5:11 pm

We did nothing wrong. He/she/it/abomination randomly started to swear and insult us for no apparent reason. He/she/it/abomination and someone called Xavier destroyed our gold house and buillied us. Over all I believe that the customer service was not satisfactory. If you need me I'll be in my cave.
-Gregory
gregory7
gregory7

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 6/3/2013, 5:13 pm

Who cares? But don't spam as butter, food and other shit. That is spamming, and don't use caps. Now go call admin and report Xavier.
I don't care if that wasn't goo, But i only seen you guys spam in caps" HARRY POTTER RON WESLEEYY" or "TACO HANDS A GUN HE IS GOING TO KILL ME HELPPPP" now stfu and gtfo. Thanks

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 6/3/2013, 5:17 pm

Neromage wrote:xJuliebar47, a user that came on this server and the was spamming with caps without any sense.
Example:
he is texting with caps, everything without sense... Erik and every admin please ban those users they are broking the balls! No seriously he breaks our balls. Ban them forever and they spam much like of guns, tacos, food and other shits.
Join the server and find them, then ban them. See ya guys. And they only say to swear: NIGGAH NIGGA NIGGAH NIGGAAA NIGGAH NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGAH
Stfu you idiot.
Dude, you copy me. "please ban those users they are broking the balls!....Ban them forever and they spam...and find them, the ban them.....and they only say to swear..." you copy it you idiot. Now don't copy what the others says and DON'T. MAKE. OTHER. COPIES. OF MESSAGES. Thanks.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by Neromage 6/3/2013, 5:17 pm

Dude, you copy me. "please ban those users they are broking the balls!....Ban them forever and they spam...and find them, the ban them.....and they only say to swear..." you copy it you idiot. Now don't copy

Neromage

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory7 6/3/2013, 5:20 pm

xJuliebar47, a user that came on this server and the was spamming with caps without any sense.
Example:
Stfu you idiot.

Dude, you copy me. "please ban those users they are broking the balls!....Ban them forever and they spam...and find them, the ban them.....and they only say to swear..." you copy it you idiot. Now don't copy what the others says and DON'T. MAKE. OTHER. COPIES. OF MESSAGES. Thanks.

You are a liar Julie and you should burn in a refrigerator.
gregory7
gregory7

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 6/3/2013, 6:28 pm

Please don't post such inflammatory insults out in the public. Keep your insults, especially those death threats, to yourself. Also, it was hard to read your complaints (what do you mean, breaking balls...?) From what I could gather, one of you is spamming in caps, and there is also a griefing case connected to all this. Besides, that its hard understand much more. Can you clarify your accusations in the Report a Player section?

Also, if Erik can pull up the logs relating to this event, I believe we can easily resolve the spam part of this accusation.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 6/3/2013, 7:11 pm

Seriously, i agree vince. Lets pull up the logs and see what really happened.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 7/3/2013, 12:45 am

There is no reason to flame on the forums.
If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.

As for the two new forum members, please watch what you say.
I've checked the logs, and this all appears to be correct, the two Citizens "Neromage", and "Gregory" corresponding with each other, spamming the chat and getting kicked from the auto kicker from useless spam of profanity.

Also, I've moved this to Report A Player.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 7/3/2013, 11:53 am

Ok, i'll try to make my best and try to make another good report and also correctly. Sorry everybody.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 7/3/2013, 1:20 pm

Here's what you do: ignore them. They can't copy your posts unless you ignore them. Also if they continue , just ignore them as well.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 7/3/2013, 6:10 pm

Well I'm pretty sure this ban request was accepted, and some of these players are banned.

I'm gonna lock this.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum