Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demoted

4 posters

Go down

Demoted Empty Demoted

Post by Nix 19/4/2013, 2:46 am

So as you may have noticed I have been demoted. I would just like if Erik could explain why. If its because of owning Terraria on steam then I understand.
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Demoted Empty Re: Demoted

Post by King Bubbles 19/4/2013, 7:35 am

Oh my goodness. You have been pretty active as of what I've seen lately. I'm very sorry about this, Nix. I hope you can get your rank back, because you were a great Admin. ):
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 19/4/2013, 7:49 am

I haven't really seen you at all the last couple of weeks in-game, and since you don't sign into steam anymore (11 days offline to this date), join the irc, or even post that much on the forums I felt that you have become inactive.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 19/4/2013, 9:26 am

Well I'm not sure why you think that, I am on the forums every day maybe sometimes not because of school or something else but yeah.. I post when I feel like I have something important to say. As I have told you before I do not play on school days because my parents don't let me. And I'm pretty sure we've talked last weekend about what you use to destroy blocks the way you do and we've rolled back Artakha's building that got griefed I even told you "Artakha really builds bice buildings" and you replied "yes, I promoted him/her to Arhitect" And I admit I don't login on steam much because I don't have any games that I play there and since I don't own Terraria on steam I don't go on steam unless I need to talk to you. And as king bubbles has said I was quite active in-game and on the irc. You have been on the irc when I asked you some questions but I think you were afk, I use the name Nixx on the irc insted of Nikola because some people don't know its me. Don't get me wrong I'm not asking or begging with this for my rank back. I just don't agree with what you said about me being inactive. Also we have a big time diffrence so most of the time you get in-game its 1-3 AM here. I'm sorry if this is a bit messy or if I've made some spelling mistakes I'm on my phone.
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 19/4/2013, 4:54 pm

Not owning terraria is starting to become a large conflict, and one hundred percent not being able to buy the game you're an admin on is also a problem.

Furthermore you can only login in-game two days out of the week, 8 days in the month. Which I'm afraid is also a large problem.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 19/4/2013, 5:33 pm

If not owning terraria is the main problem, then I can help...
If the main problem is that nix cant go on during the weekdays, but only the weekends, then in my opinion, its better that he at least joins during the weekends, instead no days at all...
We have more than enough mods active on the server during the week to watch over the server. Plus, we all have school; whether its middle school, high school or even college, we are all busy. I havent been as active on the server cause of school, but I pop in whenever I can to check up on the server. I also applied for admin since I am getting more time to be able to play Terraria once again since finals are drawing near. If I get the acceptance to be promoted, then i will do weekdays and nix could do weekends.
In other words, what I am trying to say is, demotion isnt exactly necessary...
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 19/4/2013, 6:01 pm

Well I'll try to talk to my parents if they could let me play on schooldays, but I can't promise anything. Soveregin thank you for understanding my situation and the support, if Erik would be okay with what you suggested then great, if not its not like I'm going to quit Terraria. And summer is pretty close so I'll have alot more time to play then.
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 19/4/2013, 7:17 pm

I agree with all that has been said. But as Sovereign said, demotion isn't necessary. I think that Nix should have his rank back since summer is coming soon, and I might buy Terraria for Nix on Steam as a gift. In fact, that is what I'll do if someone has not already. Anyways, I hope Nix is able to get his rank back, because he truly was a great admin.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 19/4/2013, 7:28 pm

Possessing Terraria would be a start.
But being apart of the staff isn't about how much a person can be active within a time span, say two months. Because once that amount of time is over, said person can no longer be very active. That person will be gone, and won't be useful to the ETS community anymore, or at least much less compared to as much as how it would be during the specific time span.

Being apart of the staff is being prepared to be in the the long hall.
I know everyone has schooling, it's a good excuse to not game. I'm not begging anyone to stay, but I just want people to fulfill their duties without having to get in the way of their own lives in the process.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum