Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure if this is in the right area(still new to the forums <.<)

3 posters

Go down

Not sure if this is in the right area(still new to the forums <.<) Empty Not sure if this is in the right area(still new to the forums <.<)

Post by Salazar 26/4/2013, 1:03 am

How would i get my building grief protected? Coords are X Position: 1707 - Y Position:408
Salazar
Salazar

Back to top Go down

Not sure if this is in the right area(still new to the forums <.<) Empty Re: Not sure if this is in the right area(still new to the forums <.<)

Post by Sovereign~ 26/4/2013, 1:52 am

You ask someone tO protect it for ypu. Also, make a title that resembles what you topic is about next time.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Not sure if this is in the right area(still new to the forums <.<) Empty Re: Not sure if this is in the right area(still new to the forums <.<)

Post by Vince 26/4/2013, 12:17 pm

You can just post a picture /coordinates of your house in the Gallery section, and request that it be protected. Staff protects houses for you, so if any are online, don't hesitate to ask.
I have time now, I'll protect it for you.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down