Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage Quit.

+2
Cat
xJulieBar47
6 posters

Go down

Rage Quit. Empty Rage Quit.

Post by xJulieBar47 26/4/2013, 11:02 am

I am posting this madly.
Coach and Anthony, serious persons? Nice people? Makes great jobs? No. I am on the server and Coach and Anthony keeps without sense calling me "Hahaaha KID" or "Noob". I am going to flame out here. THESE TWO BASTARDS ARE MAKING ME RAGE!!!! They keeps calling me in that way, and also reporting me without sense. I am flaming because I am serious and fucking rage. I try to keep ignore them, but they still call me in this way and they annoy me. I text on the server in-game in caps and I knew I shouldn't do that. These two people thinks I am a "6 year player". I am serious here. I am a 15 year old. I am pissed now, and I don't wanna do this but for making me rage I FUCKING QUIT THIS SERVER!!!!

Pissed,
xJulieBar47.

P.S: If you want to talk with me discuss me on the IRC. If this post must be moved to another section move it.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Rage Quit. Empty Re: Rage Quit.

Post by Cat 26/4/2013, 11:56 am

There's a diffrent way to contact the staff the IRC also works to besides of posting this. An im sorry you feel that way what I do is.

"Keep clam an carry on"
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 26/4/2013, 12:08 pm

If you feel they are disrespecting you, tell them to stop politely, and if they don't, take screenshos for us to see they are annoying you.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PinoyEvan5 26/4/2013, 1:28 pm

I know how hard it is to rage. I have a brother who always makes me do that. No matter how many times he makes me angry, I must have patience and temperance. You must practice those 2 virtues and try to master it. You tried your best to not rage but you just couldn't keep it in any longer. It's ok to let it out but like what others say, try to keep calm.
Please don't quit, It's hard to see someone leaving the server.

PinoyEvan5
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 26/4/2013, 3:12 pm

Next time, you should message an staff member and take pictures to show proof of what they are doing instead posting a topic up about you quitting. I remember you applied for the accessory rank about 2-3 times now and you always got declined. This would be a reason why you wouldnt get the rank... If you had the ability to kick, mute or ban, then you would probably ban them or something else. I would have brought this situation to a staff member... Not to the public putting this situation on blast... If you quit, its really up to you...
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 26/4/2013, 4:30 pm

Julie please do not make any more threads about disrespecting others.
Flaming and disrespect is against forum rules, and taking the rules lightly may result in a ban.
If players are bothering you then prove it, don't cry about it so others have to watch you more than the offenders themselves.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 28/4/2013, 12:16 pm

Ok, I just wanna delete this topic if possible. If can't, well just lock it if possible. I am sorry for breaking rules.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 28/4/2013, 12:22 pm

That is fine, thank you for asking.
I will lock this thread.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down