Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Vs Terraria

+8
PinoyEvan5
White_Kyurem
Gathor
Erik
King Bubbles
xJulieBar47
Vince
Demon Dude
12 posters

Go down

Minecraft Vs Terraria Empty Minecraft Vs Terraria

Post by Demon Dude 29/4/2013, 1:31 pm

Which One Do You Like Better? I Like Terraria! I Like It Because I Like The 2d Gameplay better then minecraft's 3d gameplay.

Demon Dude

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Vs Terraria Empty Re: Minecraft Vs Terraria

Post by Vince 29/4/2013, 4:39 pm

I'd say Terraria, because I don't have Minecraft, lol.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 29/4/2013, 4:52 pm

Terraria.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Dude 29/4/2013, 5:10 pm

Vince wrote:I'd say Terraria, because I don't have Minecraft, lol.
Lol

Demon Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 29/4/2013, 6:43 pm

That's a really hard choice. I couldn't pick either one, because both are extremely awesome. I like Minecraft, because you can get so many mods and play endlessly. But I like Terraria because of the tremendous amount of items and things you can do. So I'd say both haha
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 29/4/2013, 6:55 pm

This topic comes up pretty often, but I suppose that's better than nothing !
I prefer Minecraft over Terraria to be honest.

Terraria not to long ago was considered a "finished game," and now is back in production due to popular demand.

Minecraft has been in constant development for years now, and has so many aspects to the game now it's crazy. Wiring in Minecraft has become some complex thing now, kind of like wiring in Garry's Mod. Free roam is a pretty awesome thing to have when it comes to games, kind of like grand theft auto and such. When having free roam in a 3 dimensional view makes the game come onto a whole nether level.
With Minecraft one can simply create multi-world servers and just refresh the free build world once it gets full, having the main world forever intact! Instead of having to re-do the entire map like how we restart the map every month.

I would keep going but I'm too lazy.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Dude 29/4/2013, 6:57 pm

Erik wrote:This topic comes up pretty often, but I suppose that's better than nothing !

Terraria not to long ago was considered a "finished game," and now is back in production due to popular demand.

Minecraft has been in constant development for years now, and has so many aspects to the game now it's crazy. Wiring in Minecraft has become some complex thing now, kind of like wiring in Garry's Mod. Free roam is a pretty awesome thing to have when it comes to games, kind of like grand theft auto and such. When having free roam in a 3 dimensional view makes the game come onto a whole nether level.
With Minecraft one can simply create multi-world servers and just refresh the free build world once it gets full, having the main world forever intact! Instead of having to re-do the entire map like how we restart the map every month.

I Like Minecraft Too,I Play It All The Time. I Just Perfer Terraria

Demon Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Gathor 29/4/2013, 7:07 pm

Erik wrote:This topic comes up pretty often, but I suppose that's better than nothing !

I'm kind of wondering why you have a terraria server then. xD
Not that I'm complaining, I love this server. But still, it's kind of weird don't you agree?
Oh and in my oppinion terraria and minecraft differ too much to be compared to each other.
But if I had to choose one I'd pick terraria by a long shot. Vanilla that is, because mod-wise minecraft has way more potential.
Gathor
Gathor
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Dude 29/4/2013, 7:39 pm

Gathor wrote:

I'm kind of wondering why you have a terraria server then. xD
Not that I'm complaining, I love this server. But still, it's kind of weird don't you agree?
Oh and in my oppinion terraria and minecraft differ too much to be compared to each other.
But if I had to choose one I'd pick terraria by a long shot. Vanilla that is, because mod-wise minecraft has way more potential.
Wow the only minecraft mod I have is the too many items mod

Demon Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 29/4/2013, 7:47 pm

Gathor wrote:I'm kind of wondering why you have a terraria server then. xD
Simply because my laptop is too shitty to run Minecraft. (:
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 29/4/2013, 7:53 pm

Erik wrote: Simply because my laptop is too shitty to run Minecraft. (:
Ditto.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Kyurem 30/4/2013, 12:43 am

For me,I love terraria but in other times I love Minecraft.So for me its both.
White_Kyurem
White_Kyurem

Back to top Go down

Post by PinoyEvan5 30/4/2013, 3:12 am

Although these games are equal, I like Terraria more. Minecraft is too complex for my computer to handle which leads me to lag. I see that Terraria has less lag for me that's why I like it.

PinoyEvan5
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 30/4/2013, 3:28 am

Me, i prefer Terraria simply because i find it more interesting

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 30/4/2013, 10:02 am

Well, Minecraft is every day doing snapshots and now Terraria released Terraria 1.2 and the new Ice Biome. And also Terraria is for PS3 and Xbox 360, and Minecraft is still on Xbox and Android (P.E). Terraria made many items when every update released, Minecraft still got less. These two games are almost the same. Well, Terraria won for me.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 30/4/2013, 10:35 am

I mentioned to Erik that he should get a minecraft server too lol xD When he told me it was because of his shitty computer, I told him he should get a new one that is a gaming computer for only $300. I have one and its huge! C:

Also, i wouldnt say that "toomany items" is a "mod" because its more like an add on. I would have to say that industrial craft, buildcraft, red power, divine rpg, and FTB (Feed the Beast- a shitload of mods, 86 to be exact, combined togeter in one game for possibly endless experience).

Until they really update Terraria, I would have to say that I prefer Minecraft more over Terraria, because Terraria was a "finished game" where as Minecraft isn't.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 30/4/2013, 7:03 pm

I agree with Sovereign.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Dude 30/4/2013, 7:04 pm

King Bubbles wrote:I agree with Sovereign.
K lol

Demon Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 30/4/2013, 8:40 pm

Please be aware everyone that replying with 1-5 word phrases such as "k", "lol", "i agree" is considere spam.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Surprised 1/5/2013, 5:12 am

Sovereign~ wrote:Please be aware everyone that replying with 1-5 word phrases such as "k", "lol", "i agree" is considere spam.
k sorry
Surprised
Surprised
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 1/5/2013, 8:13 am

you do realise 'Suprised' that the phrase "k sorry" is spam aswell..... lol

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony 3/5/2013, 10:33 am

Erik wrote:
Gathor wrote:I'm kind of wondering why you have a terraria server then. xD
Simply because my laptop is too shitty to run Minecraft. (:
haha lol same here XD

when i got minecraft on my laptop , it was too laggy even with very low settings Xp
Anthony
Anthony
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 3/5/2013, 6:45 pm

Hey, you guys should try installing optifine. Here's a link to the mod. If you don't know what it does, it just speeds up Minecraft. (a lot)
Here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-152-optifine-hd-d2-fps-boost-hd-textures-aa-af-and-much-more/
You need WinRar as well. Winrar just makes it to where you can open your Minecraft.jar folder. Here's a video tutorial if you don't know how to install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P342HGWpaSg
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 3/5/2013, 7:19 pm

I use MultiMC, which helped solve my lag problem. I would lag 15-20 minutes into the game, so I got MultiMC (:
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 3/5/2013, 8:58 pm

Hmm, I've never heard of MultiMC, but ok. What exactly is it? Because if it fixes lag problems better than optifine, I'm going to get it XD. My computer is pretty good, but it's always good to have less lag.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down