Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Information About the New Community

+7
Anthony
megamenx
xJulieBar47
FEFE
King Bubbles
PinoyEvan5
Vince
11 posters

Go down

General Information About the New Community Empty General Information About the New Community

Post by Vince 24/5/2013, 4:58 pm

First off, I'm happy to once again confirm our move to a Ryst- hosted server. We really owe them a lot!
The server will probably be up next Saturday Sunday, along with the website, forums and IRC.
There will be rank changes; the hierarchy will be different from the one you now know. I will keep something like the [Builder] rank, but probably change names and permissions. Constructor/ Architect will not be ranks, as they too much resemble ETS. There might be a rank obtained by joining/ posting on the forums- to get players to really integrate into the community. There will still be three main Staff ranks- definitely a Moderator and Admin rank- but I'm still unsure of what to replace Accessory with. Anyways, I'm still thinking about further changes in the ranking system.
If you have any comments/ suggestions, post them here! Your input is needed!
Next, the map. We will be keeping the concept of Build Tunnels, and a main Spawn/ chests area. I might be adding some new features to the map and game play, however:
1) Pre-built Massive sky islands, so as to increase building space.
2) Huge underground rectangular caverns (possibly 500x500 tiles ) in order to promoted building underground- it's basically a blank slate for an Underground City.
3) PvP arena with /duel plugin. Perhaps that will increase interest in PvP...
4) Mods+ can delete griefed/ unfinished houses after a certain period of time, to clear up map space.
5) No corruption. No one really like building there...
If you have any comments/ suggestions, post them here! Your input is needed!

In Game Staff

Owner:
Vince

Server Manger(s)
Newera

Admins(s)
none

Moderator(s)
Sovereign~
JakeZGamer
Patrikk

Accessories (new name?)
Fish-
King Bubbles

This list is subject to change. However, I can guarantee that Staff will stay Staff.
After you have carefully read all of this, please comment/ make suggestions for rank/map/ playing changes.
There will be a different thread for server name and [Accessory] name change! DO NOT post those suggestions here!

Last edited by Vince on 25/5/2013, 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

General Information About the New Community Empty Re: General Information About the New Community

Post by PinoyEvan5 24/5/2013, 5:16 pm

We still have alot to put together. At least we're making progress :D, I have a few questions though:
1. Have you thought what to put in the rules yet?
2. Will there be ranks on the new forums too?
Also, you forgot Gathor on the list XD

PinoyEvan5
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

General Information About the New Community Empty Re: General Information About the New Community

Post by Vince 24/5/2013, 5:17 pm

Gathor's been very inactive lately...so he won't be Accessory.
1) No, still thinking about them
2) Yes.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 24/5/2013, 5:29 pm

I am very glad our new server is coming very soon!
The questions I have are small, so I'll ask you over Steam.
Good luck on creating the new server, Vince!
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 24/5/2013, 5:30 pm

Ask in the forums, just in case other people have the same question.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

General Information About the New Community Empty RE:info about the new sever

Post by FEFE 25/5/2013, 12:27 am

why is going to be the admins that what i want to know

FEFE

Back to top Go down

Post by FEFE 25/5/2013, 12:50 am

who*

FEFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 25/5/2013, 1:03 am

No one as of yet.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 25/5/2013, 5:33 am

Horray! The server now will continue be on! I was thinking it was gonna be closed :'D

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by megamenx 25/5/2013, 6:38 am

please make /playing command more tidy.. make it more like /warp list

so we can look all player online

BTW

i'm sorry i'm not suppose to say this but can u make me one of the accessories??

i'm really active but since ETS will down i'm a little lazy to ask about rank up..

btw i know this one will rejected right away but can i be an accessories (or what ever it will called later) without terraria using steam

my terraria were cracked one i think

Last edited by megamenx on 25/5/2013, 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding not using steam)
megamenx
megamenx

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony 25/5/2013, 7:52 am

um how abt the donator ranks?

Anthony
Anthony
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by PinoyEvan5 25/5/2013, 9:24 am

Megaman, just type /online 1,2,3 It's the tidy version of /playing. For donators, you have to donate again to get the rank I think.

PinoyEvan5
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 25/5/2013, 9:35 am

Looks like I will regular player

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 25/5/2013, 9:37 am

Hey Vince I wanted to ask if I could maybe get the rank of Accesory. Or if I could apply for it once the server starts.
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 25/5/2013, 10:04 am

megamenx wrote: please make /playing command more tidy.. make it more like /warp list
This could already be done by using /online.

megamenx wrote: i'm sorry i'm not suppose to say this but can u make me one of the accessories??
Begging decreases your chances of being promoted- you have already given me a bad first impression by asking me this.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 25/5/2013, 10:29 am

Patrikk from Ryst is now a Moderator.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 25/5/2013, 11:45 am

Some of the questions you guys are asking has ALREADY been ANSWERED. Please read the entire topic posts BEFORE asking a question because it has probably ALREADY been answered.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony 25/5/2013, 12:41 pm

Yes father -3-
Anthony
Anthony
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by LordBurn 25/5/2013, 3:31 pm

Hi all so glad that MegaManX told me the server was shutting down and to come here for info. im also glad you guys are/have made and new one cant wait to be able to play around in there.

LordBurn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down