Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL my creations, from First Day to Today

Go down

ALL my creations, from First Day to Today Empty ALL my creations, from First Day to Today

Post by JakeZGamer 25/5/2013, 3:01 pm

Since the server is shutting down I will show you guys all my creations from my first day on this server to today.

First Day to the next week or two/the day I got Builder: Blue Brick Mansion, Space Station, and Gold Brick Hotel, took a week or two to build all of this. These made me builder, if there was constructor I could have gotten that too xD .

JakeZGamer wrote:
My Creations for the past week or two...;3
OK so some people might not think it's THAT good. Well, that's because I've built this in my whole playtime, in about a week or two. Here are my creations :3 .

My Blue Brick Floating Mansion
The first half of my second floor
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today XoKtv
The second half of my second floor
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today AWVKA
The first half of my library (Lobby/First Floor)
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today MmwGW
The second half of my library (Lobby/First Floor)
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today F1S1k
Storage Room
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today WTDJR
First half of Dressing Room
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today I6FCg
Second half of Dressing Room
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today LTpmL
I forgot to turn on the lights xD .
Note: My Blue Brick Mansion got griefed and it has been rolled back and rebuilt.
My Space Station
Guest Room
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today M8ItA
Captain's Quarters
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today K9Qss
Old Skool Farm #1
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today ZnHv7
Old Skool Farm #2
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today 7zDZr
Clay Pot Farm #1
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today 9ezIF
Clay Pot Farm #2 (No Lights??? O.o)
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today QJ9Br
First Half of Space Throneroom
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today MPHm1
Second Half of Space Throneroom
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today QKCX4
Gold Brick Hotel
Room #1
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today XRqXiJa
Room #2
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today JJ9DqYz
Room #3
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today JEGWAwm
Room #4
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today Iw5Mx1u
Room #5
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today QIY9t2X
Room #6
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today 1XkPLDT
Armory
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today Dok3Jjg
Vanity Items
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today AI8MWZK
VIP Room
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today JVCKNzO
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today Ljpbltt
Restaurant Tables
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today XnHIO84
ALL my creations, from First Day to Today Q1cgt7C
Yeah this is all the creations I have done in my playtime, counting today. Basically everything made out of pearlstone bricks are part of my space station and everything made out of blue bricks are part of my mansion. I just love building, and I just love my builds! :3 . Also I done half and half because when I tried to put the full image, it gets cut off. I don't like it when my pictures are cut off x3. Yep, I'm kind of a picky guy xD .

The 2nd/3rd week after I got Moderator (1 day): Letter E for ETS/Erik.

JakeZGamer wrote:
Letter E for ETS/Erik
I made a letter "E" for ETS or Erik. I just think making a letter a house would be cool, so I made this. (Click on the bold words)

Day

Semiday/Buildmode

Night

I think Night Time fits it the best because it has the bright lava outline, don't you think? I also added cursed torches in the lava, which you probably can't see unless you look closely. On the top is what I consider a mini Library. What is between the two bookshelves on the left is a window with clay pots, pink vases, and a water candle. In the middle is the storage room with 22 Gold Chests in it. In the bottom is the main living room, or lobby, or whatever you would like to call it. In between the rooms is a wall pattern which are both almost completely opposite of each other. The E is outlined in lava, as you can see. I think that would be the first thing you noticed. It also has red and blue torches on the outline. Other than that the rest of the building is filled with furniture and music boxes. To visit the building type "/warp E" in-game with a capital E if you are Citizen+. It's protected, so you can't grief it x3. Map changed

5 Weeks Ago: Lava/Water House

JakeZGamer wrote:
Lava/Water House
Fish Tank
https://i.imgur.com/q0mD9UC.jpg
Storage Room
https://i.imgur.com/s6gdVpH.jpg
Main Room
https://i.imgur.com/Uf4Tct4.jpg
Mob Room...?
https://i.imgur.com/gPsXnyt.jpg

Three rooms have ETS in the walls and one room has MOB on the wall.

The Fish Tank has goldfish statues, piranha statues, and jellyfish statues in it to spawn some sea creatures. On the walls it says ETS in glass wall. It looks like it has an outline, but it actually is an empty space that has no walls in it.

The Storage Room is full of gold chests. It has water candles and regular candles that lead to the Main Room. You might not see it but on the walls it also says ETS. This room has an entrance and exit in it.

The Main Room has many furniture, including crafting stations and music boxes. It has 2 of everything in one half of the room. In black and white, the walls say ETS.

The Mob Room isn't really finished quite yet, but it has slime, skeleton, crab, chest (mimic,) piranha, goldfish, and bunny statues. It gets you goldfish, hooks, glowsticks, and other things.

And, the first thing you most likely notice is the liquids as outlines in this house. It is bright, and it also has cursed torches. I might be adding more to this to make it more noticeable.

Most recent (2 days ago): Goodbye ETS! Creation w/ Sovereign. See the thread here, at the end.

I have made more but I decided to abandon them and not finish it because I was too busy with other stuff.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down