Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just want to help out a lot more people on the server

5 posters

Go down

Just want to help out a lot more people on the server Empty Just want to help out a lot more people on the server

Post by Gamerist123 24/1/2013, 1:30 am

Terraria in-game Name:Gamerist123
Current in-game Rank:Builder
Applying for rank:Assistant
Age?:13
How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?:about a month now
Timezone:Australia,Sydney
Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?:

Well i just want to help just a little more the server.
So that i can help a lot more people like dr-Facepalm, U mad bro? and so on i am not the type of person to say "hey look i am a higher rank than u" cause really that is just beening a butt hole and no one wants one of those.
Inot going to use any fancy bolding or coloured text so i can get this out there i just making this straight from the heart.
I can help out with any probelm that is included in this rank.
I will help out with probelms in my abilty when Erik, Captain Ocuaber, adiministrator, moderator are online/offline.
I try to get online as many times that is in my abilty to do so in real life.
I hate hackers and greifers and if any try to get online and ruin people's stuff i will run them up and tell Erik or Captain Ocuaber either in the game or on the forums to watch those people in the server.

I won't be upset if i don't get this rank cause if i don't get the rank i will still try to help as many people as i can on terreria to my own ablity as a builder.

Thank you for taking time to read this and what ever u say i won't hate u for saying it fully understand what it takes to be an assistant and if u think this isn't enough than i accept it.
Gamerist123
Gamerist123

Back to top Go down

Just want to help out a lot more people on the server Empty Re: Just want to help out a lot more people on the server

Post by Gamerist123 24/1/2013, 1:31 am

sorry if i didn't get the "how long have u been on the ETS i throught it meant in the game
Gamerist123
Gamerist123

Back to top Go down

Just want to help out a lot more people on the server Empty Re: Just want to help out a lot more people on the server

Post by Vince 24/1/2013, 1:50 am

Gamer, what's your in-game username?
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamerist123 24/1/2013, 1:51 am

Gamerist123 that is my name here and in the game
Gamerist123
Gamerist123

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamerist123 24/1/2013, 1:53 am

sorry about spelling captain qcumbers name wrong
Gamerist123
Gamerist123

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 24/1/2013, 1:54 am

Hmm i havent seen u in game before... well i think it might be due to the timezones. Also, im a relatively new player
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 24/1/2013, 2:19 am

Hope you get Assistant, but make sure you read the requirements just in case, because I don't know what kind of people Erik accepts, or if he changed the requirements, but read it anyway. By the way I like your detail .
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamerist123 24/1/2013, 2:22 am

thanks for the surrport killer and i have read the requirements and like i said i fully understand if erik doesn't make me an assiatant
Gamerist123
Gamerist123

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 24/1/2013, 2:26 am

Oh yeah and introduce yourself on the forums so we could all know you better on the forums . We would all like to know everyone better here.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 24/1/2013, 2:28 am

Please reframe from double posting, kthxbye
Also, Gamerist, I'm sure you need to be 14 to be admin... I will repond mich later about what I think about your app.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 25/1/2013, 1:48 pm

Well, unfortunately a rumor got out that players did not have to follow the requirements, which is false. Everyone must, regardless if you are a Citizen, Active Citizen, Builder, VIP, Donator, Assistant, or Moderator. (Applicable ranks that are able to be promoted & applied for.)

I suppose I should have just said it here, in the final deliberation instead of causing a panic. My mistake.

Anyways..
I love your honesty, I really do.
But you must be aged at least 14 years before applying for this rank.
You must wait the required forum account age 2 weeks before applying.
And also you need 10 posts. (Currently.)
I'm sorry, but your application has been [Denied]. You may re-apply on April the third, your 14th birthday I presume?
Thread locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down