Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More people who can place lava and water

+3
Vince
><(((*> fish
Lyle
7 posters

Go down

More people who can place lava and water Empty More people who can place lava and water

Post by Lyle 23/4/2013, 6:32 pm

I think you should allow more people to place lava and liquids for citizens I mean I got awesome idea's but my house dont look good without the lava and water

Lyle

Back to top Go down

More people who can place lava and water Empty Re: More people who can place lava and water

Post by ><(((*> fish 23/4/2013, 7:38 pm

Lyle, constructors and up CAN place liquids, but it is not allowed for us to place liquids for Citizens. It's not that I dont have the ability to use liquids, its that its against rules.
><(((*> fish
><(((*> fish
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

More people who can place lava and water Empty Re: More people who can place lava and water

Post by Vince 23/4/2013, 7:50 pm

There are plenty of things that look good without water/ lava. The rule that Citizens cannot have water is for safety; not everyone is careful with liquids. Bad stuff might happen...
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 23/4/2013, 8:48 pm

Liquids such as water and lava are banned for citizens and are ONLY limited to certain ranks because in the past, people have abused their rights to liquids, as well as using it to flood the world and grief player's houses.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 24/4/2013, 6:28 am

Banned for Citizens? I see liquids are also banned for [Builder].

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 24/4/2013, 8:00 pm

I think that the whole liquids thing should stay the way it is. I don't think that it should be for builders, because there are a tremendous amount of them. Consutructors have more trust and knowledge of the server, so they can use them. (mostly because they have shown exquisite building skills, and they might need liquids for their future buildings) Oh, and is it really against the rules for Constructors+ to place liquids for Citizens? Because I don't see a problem with that... Maybe Erik can tell me about that. Anyways, I personally think that liquids should stay the way they are, Lyle.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by ><(((*> fish 24/4/2013, 8:26 pm

Yes, it is against the rules to give liquids to citizens/builders. They could easily break their building and release the liquids (Put building above spawn then drain liquids). And since constructors are more trusted, they have to be conscientious of the rules and not give liquids. Giving liquids could result in a demotion.
><(((*> fish
><(((*> fish
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 24/4/2013, 8:54 pm

Builders should have water buckets, should be fixed now.
Constructors and up have lava buckets.
Citizens didn't abuse their right to it, it was instantly removed from that rank simply because thousands of people fluctuate through the server monthly, after all we've past 20,000 in-game character accounts made. Items are restricted to prevent chaos is all.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down