Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you rank up?

4 posters

Go down

How did you rank up? Empty How did you rank up?

Post by JakeZGamer 13/2/2013, 1:53 am

Let's discuss about how we ranked up from Guest/Citizen to whatever you are now. If you don't have the rank, explain how you are going to get it or why you want to get it.

Guest: I already knew how to log in, so I just did so. No one had to tell me. I experienced TShock servers for a long time.
Citizen: I was Citizen for about 2-3 days. I think Cat (Louis) told Erik to give me Active Citizen for a good reason, but no one knows lol.
Active Citizen: I have been Active Citizen for 5 days. People who are in the last map might have seen my gigantic floating Blue Brick Mansion might have thought my Builder rank was too late ._. .
Builder: I have been Builder for 25 days exact until my Birthday (February 3rd) in which I applied for Assistant. I have been helping people with this rank (Builder Rank) until then. It was fun being builder, being part of the Builder group lol. Basically I built a huge Blue Brick Mansion that is floating to get Builder Rank.
Assistant: I have been Assistant for 7 days so far, but I don't know if the inactivity counts ._. . I have been helping people for the past 7 days by answering questions, giving people items, telling them rules, kicking griefers/rule-breakers, and being active on the forums. I know this isn't technically Staff, but it has commands that punishes rule-breakers, which helps.

How did YOU rank up when you play in the server? If you are a Citizen, how are you going to achieve that rank and why do you want that rank if you do want it?
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

How did you rank up? Empty Re: How did you rank up?

Post by Vince 13/2/2013, 2:25 am

Citizen: I joined the server, registered, logged in, and became [Citizen]. Simple as that. I read the signs, rules, and instructions on being ranked up. The main reason I chose to stick to this server was because it rewarded good architects with the [Builder] Rank. I was Citizen for two days, in which I worked on two buildings, Incandescent Castle and Waterfront Hotel. Both of these buildings can be seen in the Gallery.
Builder: After two days' toil, I jumped from Citizen right to Builder. I was promoted by Captain Qcumber. Apparently he took enough liking to my buildings to promote me to Builder. Thanks, Captain Qcumber!
For now, I'm still a Builder. I don't know if I will be applying for Assistant, perhaps I will. I think I should first get my post count higher and be more active in-game.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gathor 13/2/2013, 6:08 am

My story is similar to vince's.
Upon arrival on this server I was fairly familiar with how to login so I did:
Rank [citizen] aquired!
Then when I read the same day that they rewarded good builders I decided to stay on the server.
And on my second day I built a hellstone castle with skulls on the towers:
Rank [builder] aquired!
Then I continued to build stuff and registered on the forums.
On these forums I got note of how to apply for [staff], and at the same time,
on the server I got angry at the amount of griefers/hackers and at that I was unable to combat them.
So when my two weeks forum registration was over I applied for the rank of assistant and it got accepted:
Rank [assistant] aquired!
which brings us to the present as I enforce in the will of Erik XD
cheers

-(Gathor)-
Gathor
Gathor
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by NoneStar_ 13/2/2013, 11:14 am

I was guest, I was on The murumasa's old server (before it died..)
So i knew what to do
Became a citizen got to be friends with the Mods and such.
Then i don't know how but i became an active citizen.
The nyesterday, i became builder and made a wired thing
NoneStar_
NoneStar_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down