Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP for rank please

3 posters

Go down

APP for rank please Empty APP for rank please

Post by Yitan99 21/12/2012, 2:25 am

Terraria in-game name:
Yitan99.

Current In-Game rank:
Ciudadano Activo.

Applying for rank:
Assistant, Moderator or Administrator. (Any).

What is your age?:
years.

How long have you been apart of the ETS community for:
As 1 month.

Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?:
I could bring many things to the server as helping newbies, making buildings, moderating, helping in whatever is needed on the server. I have been a victim of griefing. Many times I've come to the server and I'll see my building and there is always something different (there are walls and broken things, edited monsters trap, etc) I wish I could help people that this happens to them since about my creation there are many destroyed houses and I do not want that to happen to anyone but because we have to make the server is the best ever. I hope you read my message and who can approve and it can give me that rank, at least one builder would expect. I want to aport to much for the serve.
Thanks for your attention.
Yitan99
Yitan99
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

APP for rank please Empty Re: APP for rank please

Post by Yitan99 21/12/2012, 2:35 am

I forget to say that i speak several languages ​​and could make the biggest server no matter what language they speak we would all be together as friends. And I think quiesieran not only people who speak English but also other languages ​​like me that I can understand others. Like me I can speak: English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
That's all Thanks for attention
Yitan99
Yitan99
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 21/12/2012, 11:17 am

Hello Yitan, first of I am sure you haven't read the requirements for applying.
-You must have at least 2 weeks of registration time on the forum, and be plenty active in game. You'r forum account is not 2 weeks old, not sure about in-game. [Denied]
-Must obey all in-game /rules and abide by them without question. I don't know if u obey the rules but I hope you do. [Accepted]
- Must be a minimum age of at least 14 years old. You didn't state how old you are. [Denied]
- Must have at least 10 useful posts on the forum, not just spam. You only have 4 forum posts. [Denied]
All together you have [Denied] for me.
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by Yitan99 21/12/2012, 4:01 pm

Sorry the number have been deleted i have 14 years and yeah today is my 1 month on the server
Yitan99
Yitan99
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Yitan99 21/12/2012, 4:08 pm

And in-game i am 1 month but in the forum 2 days because i have problems to enter to the web and i fix this yesterday
Yitan99
Yitan99
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 23/12/2012, 9:40 am

Next time you apply (If you are going to that is), please remember to get it all down in one application. (Also remember to follow the proper format.)

You cannot apply for (Any.), you must apply for one rank.

Making an application as your third post is also a very bad idea. On top of that you must wait a full 2 weeks before your forum account reaches the correct age.

One of the rules that is required to apply is, and I quote "You MUST be able to speak very fluent English." It appears this application is half done in another language.
I've also looked at your forum posts, a lot of them do not make sense.. Please improve on your English, this is an English speaking community and everyone must be able to understand you.

You seem to have proper grammar by the looks of your application, which is pretty nice!

Required age too!

Unfortunately there are too many negatives that out weigh the positives. Your application has been [Denied], you may re-apply on Sunday, January 20th, 2012 (30 days.)
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down