Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Accessory

+2
Vince
xJulieBar47
6 posters

Go down

Application for Accessory Empty Application for Accessory

Post by xJulieBar47 17/3/2013, 7:04 am

Terraria in-game Name: xJulieBar47
Current in-game Rank: [Builder]
Applying for rank: Accessory
Age?: 14
How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?: 32 Days, about more than 1 month.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?:
Yes, the Erik's Terraria Server (ETS) is the most cool server i joined in. I like this server, many, and I don't dare to join another one. I really like to stay in this server; when I find someone that breaks a rule like he spams or he spells on caps, I every time advertise to don't spam and use caps (I mean to don't use caps). The [Staff] is really nice for my comparisons and I like it, because the [Staff] is almost every time disponible with me. I am much friendly with others and also clever, and I really wish to being an Accessory, because I think i am very good with others. Yes, I think I spam, of a little little bit, but that's to chat, not to spam; if I use caps, everyone can happen to use accidently the caps for a rage... I really like the T-Shock Servers, i'm not lying, I really like them. Every time I see a warning for help, I come to the user that he tells it and help him if he's house it's griefed, and I'll intervene in an instant and tell the user who's the griefer, I'll say it to the operators and they ban the griefer. I every times see much griefers and hackers, and this is a displeasure for me.
Erik, if you are looking this application and you would like it, I really like it if you make it [Accepted]. Or else if [Declined], well, I will try it the next times.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Application for Accessory Empty Re: Application for Accessory

Post by Vince 17/3/2013, 9:15 am

I like that you're helpful in-game, and that you seem to have a grasp of the server rules. You seem borderline mature. However, in this application I see only one or two sentences that don't contain some kind of grammatical error. This is quite a problem. As for my verdict, it is in the [Middle]. If you can, brush up your application; it should be treated like a real job application.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 17/3/2013, 11:56 am

Don't worry Vince, if the half is middle and one is accepted, I will be Accessory. So it's fine. But...I can't edit/brush up my application, I can make a quote. Or else I must make another new application.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 17/3/2013, 11:58 am

Like vince said, it is too hard to understand. You have commas where they are not needed, words misplaced and missing, and also, i cant read this well... You have to be able to speak very proper english and be extremely well with talking to others.

You also mention erik in the last short paragraph, which sounds like you are kinda kissing up, if not begging, for him to accept you...

My decision is Middle or [Pending].

Btw, you can edit. It should be next to quote.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 17/3/2013, 1:59 pm

Ok, that's because i wasn't have so much to say... If Middle or Pending, well, 1 Accepted, it means Accepted.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 17/3/2013, 2:54 pm

I say in the middle as well. You are a nice person in the server and reported some people (mostly spammers lol) but I think it's a little difficult to understand. Good luck with your application.

~JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 17/3/2013, 3:01 pm

Thanks Jake, and don't worry. That's not the end of the world if i don't have Accessory rank. Sorry if it's a little difficult to understand, the words you don't understand, search them on http://dictionary.reference.com/

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by ><(((*> fish 17/3/2013, 5:36 pm

I am in the middle as well. You are very good at enforcing the rules but you get angry too.
><(((*> fish
><(((*> fish
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 17/3/2013, 5:41 pm

Ok, I know I get angry, but I can't do nothing than being it. Sorry, I know it's fine.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 17/3/2013, 7:17 pm

xJulieBar47 wrote:Thanks Jake, and don't worry. That's not the end of the world if i don't have Accessory rank. Sorry if it's a little difficult to understand, the words you don't understand, search them on http://dictionary.reference.com/

It's not the words Julie, it's the grammar.. run-ons, comma splices, whatnot.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 20/3/2013, 8:13 am

Julie, just by the looks of all the comments it looks like you've been very active in replying, very anxious.

Ever since we got the new IRC it seems you've been constantly telling everyone who is on it to comment on your application, not a good thing if you're looking for posative feed back.

There is a reason you cannot edit, or brush up on your application. It is so you can learn from each application, there are many many applications to look at to see the do's and do not's, so by now you should be able to make the ideal application.

As Sovereign~ has pointed out, I don't really like when people reference me in their applications, there is no need to single out 1 person in the community.

Reading your application was kind of difficult, as others have said this needs work.

I see your location says Sicily, Italy. And I'm pretty sure that time zone isn't EST, more like Central European Time (UTC).

I'm glad you've said this application has helped you grow and learn from your mistakes, this is very good and a good trait for staff.

But I'm sorry, there are too many cons, not enough pros.
Your application has been [Denied].
Thread locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down