Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob_McBlobs ETS Accessory Application

+3
xJulieBar47
Coach
Bob_McBlob
7 posters

Go down

Bob_McBlobs ETS Accessory Application Empty Bob_McBlobs ETS Accessory Application

Post by Bob_McBlob 12/5/2013, 4:21 am

Terraria in-game Name:Bob_McBlob
Current in-game Rank:Citizen at the moment, I'm considering donating in the near future.
Applying for rank:Accessory
Age?:13
How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?:I have been playing on ETS for some time now, although most players wouldn't recognize me because I haven't been very active in chat. I've done the occasional build and lots of boss fights :D.
Timezone:EST
Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?:I think I deserve the Moderator rank because I am fairly active, although not in chat. I'm very kind and friendly and I am able to do the job correctly. I can get along with just about anybody. I deserve the rank because I am loyal to the community and won't abuse. I love to help out new players and veterans of this server.

I hope I get the rank, and see you all in game :).

Bob_McBlob

Back to top Go down

Bob_McBlobs ETS Accessory Application Empty Re: Bob_McBlobs ETS Accessory Application

Post by Bob_McBlob 12/5/2013, 4:23 am

Edit: It says "I think I deserve the Moderator rank, but it's supposed to say Accessory rank.

Bob_McBlob

Back to top Go down

Bob_McBlobs ETS Accessory Application Empty Re: Bob_McBlobs ETS Accessory Application

Post by Coach 12/5/2013, 4:25 am

Bob_McBlob you do not meet the Requirements for this rank, sorry but this Application has to be [Denied] for me.

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 12/5/2013, 4:29 am

Bob.... you miss almost all requirements.
You registered today and this is your first post. You must have 1 month of registration and more than 35 useful posts. You are 13 and you must be 14. Also, your application says to apply for Accessory. In the "Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?" you said you're applying for Moderator. It isn't so detailed this application. Also, you haven't confirmed the 200+ hours played on Terraria within Steam with Erik.
There is a reason why people can't edit applications.

This application has [Denied] for me.
Apply the next year or some day later your birthday.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by PinoyEvan5 12/5/2013, 6:10 am

You can edit your post so there's no need for double post. You registered 1 hour and 30 minutes before this post just so you can apply for accessory? You have to read the rules on how to be an accessory in the forums. I don't think you even meet half of the requirements. I'm really sorry but this application is [Denied] for me. Also, the requirement for the age is 14. You have to wait for your birthday. In the mean time, try to fulfill the requirements of an accessory while learning more about the server.

PinoyEvan5
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 12/5/2013, 9:35 am

PinoyEvan5 wrote: You can edit your post so there's no need for double post.
You can't edit posts here.
Either way, same as everyone else's opinions, I'd Deny this application due to the fact that you do not pass the requirements.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gathor 13/5/2013, 4:53 pm

Same for me, I would suggest getting more active and trying again once you're 14.
Also, the chat is a very big part of being an accesory so try to mingle more in the conversations there and make yourself known.
[Denied] for now. I hope your birthday is soon.

-(Gathor)-
Gathor
Gathor
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 15/5/2013, 8:11 am

Bob_McBlob please review the requirements before thinking of applying again.
Application [Denied].
Thread locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down