Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vince's Application for Admin

+4
PinoyEvan5
><(((*> fish
King Bubbles
Vince
8 posters

Go down

Vince's Application for Admin Empty Vince's Application for Admin

Post by Vince 19/4/2013, 7:54 pm

Terraria in-game Name: Vince
Current in-game Rank: [Moderator]
Applying for rank:[Admin]
Age?: 17
How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?: 88 Days
Timezone: EST
Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?:
I hope this essay won't be as long as my other ones; as everyone knows, long papers are a boring read. Anyways, to start off, I'm very active in all aspects of the community: one the server, in the forums, and in the IRC. If you're my steam friend, you'll also find that I'm pretty active on Terraria, boasting over 2000 hours in the game. I have confidence that my loyalty to both Terraria and to ETS is one of my best traits.

I believe I've contributed much to this server. Examples include some forum, IRC, and in-game suggestions that have been used by Erik. I'm also good at interacting with others, and I make a good first impression as a Staff member on new players. There are also plenty of good friends that I have in this Community who I'm sure will support me.

I have maintained the calm, non-biased judgement I learned from when I was an Assistant. I believe that maturity makes me a member who can be trusted with commands. I carefully consider the consequences before using commands such as /ban, so as to not abuse them.

While on the topic of Tshock commands, I'd like to say that I'm rather proficient with them. As with many, I have my own private server where I practice commands. However, I also download many, many plugins to get used to non-orthodox commands such as World Edit, History, ect. In addition, I've also gone further and have started to code my own plugins, using C#. Although I'm by no means an expert, I believe I have gone further into the world of Tshock than most others.

To top it off, I'm very knowledgeable in the Community Rules. Around 90 days of experience really have pounded all the rules/ regulations into me. As a possible future admin, I believe this is a very important trait to have.

Well, thank you all for reading my Application! I'll leave you guys to critique me!
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Vince's Application for Admin Empty Re: Vince's Application for Admin

Post by King Bubbles 19/4/2013, 8:26 pm

As expected, a very nice application, Vince. You meet all the requirements and you would definitely be a great Admin. Everyone knows you, and what they know of you, is good things. You being an Admin would definitely make a great impact on the server and community. This application is [Accepted] for me without a doubt. Good luck, my friend.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by ><(((*> fish 19/4/2013, 9:09 pm

Vince, I look up to you kinda like I look up to my brother. You are by far one of the most intelligent people on the server with T-shock commands. Also, you are a very dedicated member. Like Bubbles said, you have impacted all of us in the community in a great way. You are a figure for everyone to look up to, which is a very good trait for me. Accepted for me.
><(((*> fish
><(((*> fish
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by PinoyEvan5 20/4/2013, 4:14 am

I see that you have been a great moderator for our server and a great person overall. You have played almost 3 months in the community and helped many people in their needs. You have alot of experience in playing terraria. You follow the rules and have been a responsible individual. You have more than 100 posts and have been active in the forums.
You meet all the requirements so this application is [Accepted] for me.
I think you would be a great administrator for our server. If you do become an admin, you can have more capability of helping people and solving problems.

PinoyEvan5
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 20/4/2013, 9:52 am

Very nice application Vince. You have been a great moderator and a friend this past 3 months. You meet all the requirements and you are very active in-game, IRC and the forums. Looks like its time for a new and a better Admin because this application should be accepted. Good luck Vince and stay awesome
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 20/4/2013, 9:53 am

Thank you all so much for your support!
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 20/4/2013, 7:39 pm

Good luck on your new rank Vince you truly deserve it

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gathor 20/4/2013, 8:15 pm

To me it seems like yesterday that you came on the server and built that castle. xD Good old times aye? Oh well...
As for the application, you meet all requirements and besides that you're a good person. As I said it seems a bit fast to me but that's probably just my imagination. I think you'd make a fine admin and thus you have my support, [Accepted] for me.
Good luck~

-(Gathor)-
Gathor
Gathor
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 22/4/2013, 10:54 pm

Was just about to reply at 6:54pm, then I fell asleeeep!

But as you have stated you have outstanding loyalties and qualifications, I love how you have shown where you have learned and what has been learned.
Also good to hear that you've practiced how to use World Edit, it's a hassle to learn.

Your application has been [Accepted].
Please check your forum messages and don't hesitate to message me if needed.
Application locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down