Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application For Assistant: Second Try

+2
Gathor
CaptainJelly
6 posters

Go down

Application For Assistant: Second Try Empty Application For Assistant: Second Try

Post by CaptainJelly 9/2/2013, 12:48 pm

Terraria in-game Name:CaptainJelly
Current in-game Rank:Builder
Applying for rank:Assistant
Age?:15
How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?:3 1/2 weeks
Timezone:Pacific Time Zone
Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?:

1) As a Builder, I've helped many people and answered every question I got. I also try to investigate griefs, hackers, watch for spammers and caps, etc. I have over 5 griefs I have found and posted them on the forums, and I helped many, many people with their problems.
2) I am very active on this server if I do say so myself. Weekdays, I'm on for at least an hour because of school, and when it is a weekend, I'm on for about 6-8 hours.
3) I try to be as friendly as I can to people, I love to have fun and I don't want people to feel sad. If they do, I always try to make them feel better.
4) I will follow all the rules wisely and carefully, If someone asks me to do something restricted to them, I will say no.
5) I am not a fan of hacking and griefing. People who do that kind of stuff just makes the game boring to themselves and it gets everyone mad. I think it is a stupid thing to do and I don't know why people enjoy it.
6) It always seems like when I am on, Mods or admins aren't, so I do the job of keeping the server protected from hackers and griefers. I think it is because I am in the Pacific Time Zone so when I am on, most of you are fast asleep.

I'm hoping to get this rank for the new world so it is upgraded with a new Assistant.
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Application For Assistant: Second Try Empty Re: Application For Assistant: Second Try

Post by Gathor 9/2/2013, 1:30 pm

This seems like a very legit app:
1. You meet all the requirements.
2. The app is detailed.
3. You're a nice and helpfull person.
Welcome to the team in my oppinion!
[accepted] for me.
Good luck

-(Gathor)-
Gathor
Gathor
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Application For Assistant: Second Try Empty Re: Application For Assistant: Second Try

Post by JakeZGamer 9/2/2013, 1:39 pm

Yes this is a legit application. You have more than 15 posts, have the required age, have more than two weeks of registration time on the forums, followed the format correctly, and your application is detailed. You seem like a helpful person in my opinion. You seem to follow the rules all the time. You have been [Accepted] for me. Good luck on your application.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 9/2/2013, 2:32 pm

Well well well, I didn't believe it when I saw it when I had woken up, but dang, I was in a way happy for you to apply. What I have to say to you young jellyfish is that I do know that you are or seem to be in the server a lot, which would really benefit the server since if a mod or higher wasnt on, then you could just keep kicking the player, jailing them or permamuting them. I, as well as a few others, aren't on as much. I apparently seem to be the only one that is active whenever I can be on the server. I have school as well, thus explains why I am rarely on. I do remember you posting grief reports, but hopefully you can do something more about it like kick them. I say that because if there is ever someone griefing or hacking in the server and they keep coming back after every single kick you do, then I hope you let me know because I say [ACCEPTED] for you young jellyfish.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJelly 9/2/2013, 2:44 pm

thanks for all the support everyone! I can't wait to see the final decision. Thanks to all!
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 9/2/2013, 3:42 pm

Very nice application, even though I don't know you that well you seem to be active a lot on the server. You got a builder rank quite fast thanks to you're awesome creations. I wish you the best of luck because you have [ACCEPTED]from me .
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 11/2/2013, 10:01 am

2 Weeks of registration time on the dot.
Not the most active person on the forums but that's perfectly fine.
You seem willing to help those who ask for help in-game.
And very good feedback from the community!

I don't see any reason to not grant you [Accepted], welcome to the team.

CaptainJelly is your in-game name right?

Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gathor 11/2/2013, 12:09 pm

Congrats CJ, welcome to the team!
Gathor
Gathor
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJelly 11/2/2013, 12:28 pm

Thank you so much for all the support everyone! And yes Erik, my in-game name is CaptainJelly.
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 11/2/2013, 12:29 pm

Okay, perfect.
Your new commands are in your /help menu, ask other staff if you have any questions about commands and such.

Topic locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down