Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To (sort of) Sum Things Up: Where we're standing at the moment

+10
xJulieBar47
Coach
raptorz
><(((*> fish
Isaiah 4
Erik
PinoyEvan5
Mikaela
King Bubbles
Vince
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To (sort of) Sum Things Up: Where we're standing at the moment - Page 2 Empty Re: To (sort of) Sum Things Up: Where we're standing at the moment

Post by raptorz 23/5/2013, 3:03 am

Vince wrote:God... you aren't understanding a thing I'm saying...
True... i have bad english
raptorz
raptorz

Back to top Go down

To (sort of) Sum Things Up: Where we're standing at the moment - Page 2 Empty Re: To (sort of) Sum Things Up: Where we're standing at the moment

Post by Coach 23/5/2013, 3:38 am

I don't know how to make server, I have tried everything but, no luck -_-

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 23/5/2013, 7:43 am

Back on topic guys.... what do you think of the thought of a new, different server?
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by raptorz 23/5/2013, 8:23 am

Good idea
raptorz
raptorz

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 23/5/2013, 9:20 am

Yes, very good idea

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 23/5/2013, 10:33 am

Good idea! ^_^

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

To (sort of) Sum Things Up: Where we're standing at the moment - Page 2 Empty Good news everyone

Post by Newera 23/5/2013, 11:39 am

Representing Ryst here, I'm proud to tell the decision for Ryst to host this has been green lighted. The final decision is up to a conference chat between White and Vince, but you can get your hopes up.

The server will be hosted in a powerful, 24/7 VPS with a 100 Mbps connection. The forums will be run on a copy of Invision Power Systems, and the website will be coded by me, all hosted in that VPS.

A new IRC channel in StormBit(irc.stormbit.net) will be opened. In fact, a temporary one is already open at #etstemp, so come in and familiarize with StormBit! Webchat

In exchange, Ryst would be lightly advertised in the server, forum and website, and a percentage of donations would be redirected to Ryst's reserves.

Like I said, this is not completely official, but you can be 98% sure this will happen.

For an ETA, I'd leave that part to Vince. He said he has exams and school work to finish. In our part, the VPS is ready to run. It's all up to Vince to set the server up, send it to us and get to action.

Have a nice day and have fun!

Newera

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 23/5/2013, 12:43 pm

Vince wrote:Back on topic guys.... what do you think of the thought of a new, different server?
It sounds like a really good idea. If it happens I will probably become active there once my summer break starts (14.6.2013)
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 23/5/2013, 7:47 pm

Newera wrote:Representing Ryst here, I'm proud to tell the decision for Ryst to host this has been green lighted. The final decision is up to a conference chat between White and Vince, but you can get your hopes up.

The server will be hosted in a powerful, 24/7 VPS with a 100 Mbps connection. The forums will be run on a copy of Invision Power Systems, and the website will be coded by me, all hosted in that VPS.

A new IRC channel in StormBit(irc.stormbit.net) will be opened. In fact, a temporary one is already open at #etstemp, so come in and familiarize with StormBit! Webchat

In exchange, Ryst would be lightly advertised in the server, forum and website, and a percentage of donations would be redirected to Ryst's reserves.

Like I said, this is not completely official, but you can be 98% sure this will happen.

For an ETA, I'd leave that part to Vince. He said he has exams and school work to finish. In our part, the VPS is ready to run. It's all up to Vince to set the server up, send it to us and get to action.

Have a nice day and have fun!

Thanks a lot Newera for the offer! You have my complete gratitude and I am in your debt~ :3
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrikk 23/5/2013, 8:03 pm

Glad we can help ^^ Looking forward for the connection between us.

Patrikk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 23/5/2013, 8:04 pm

Patrikk wrote:Glad we can help ^^ Looking forward for the connection between us.

Likewise~ :3
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 23/5/2013, 8:13 pm

I'd be a good thing for us, especially Staff, to get to know Patrikk and Newera- I have a feeling you will be seeing those names more and more often.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 23/5/2013, 8:15 pm

Vince wrote:I'd be a good thing for us, especially Staff, to get to know Patrikk and Newera- I have a feeling you will be seeing those names more and more often.

If they have Steam, we could have a meeting, unless they not have steam, then we can find another way
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 23/5/2013, 8:17 pm

Try joining the temp irc, #etstemp.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 23/5/2013, 8:23 pm

alright i joined the #ets one, but i see some people in this one... ._.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 23/5/2013, 8:25 pm

go to rystterraria.org and join IRC. I'm there.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2