Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying For Rank: Administrator

+5
Coach
White_Kyurem
Gathor
PinoyEvan5
Sovereign~
9 posters

Go down

Applying For Rank: Administrator Empty Applying For Rank: Administrator

Post by Sovereign~ 17/4/2013, 9:19 pm

Terraria in-game Name: Sovereign~

Current in-game Rank: Moderator (Mod)

Applying for rank: Administrator (Admin)

Age?: 20

How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?: Since the beginning of December 2012 (Almost 5 months)

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?: Over the course of almost 5 months (5 months in May) and being and playing in the server, I have grown at an exceptionally quick rate from being a [citizen] rank to an [Active Citizen], [Builder], [Assistant] (now Accessory), and to [Moderator]. I look back to the beginning when I first joined the ETS server and I smile and ponder "Who knew I would be here where I am today?". At the start in December, I had been looking for a multiplayer server for Terraria and I joined about 4-5 different server (including ETS), but in the end, I chose to stay on ETS after roughly 3 days of trying out all the 4-5 servers I had joined. Why I stayed here? To be honest, I do not remember, I do not know. Whatever the reasoning was for me to choose to stay on ETS, I have no regrets.
I have overcome obstacles to achieve ranks, such as trying to become builder by building unique creations. I have tried to show new players in ETS that achieving the impossible IS possible, by becoming Assistant (Accessory) 1 month after joining the server. I have tried my best to watch over the server when I was Assistant, which granted me the opportunity to obtain the Moderator position 1 month later. Now, I am here today applying for Administrator (Admin). Though some players in ETS see ranks as a "higher level of power" that means you are better than everyone else beneath or under your rank, I see it as just a rank, a responsibility, a privilege, a given trust. Even if I were still a citizen, active citizen or even builder, we would still be able to help the server by doing what we do best, watching out for rule breakers. I understand that not everyone can teleport to other players at will such as Accessories, Moderators or Admins, but I do know that if we all come together as a group, as a team, as a community, then we can achieve so much more compared to what we could have done alone.
I have learned all the commands over the 2-3 month time period of being a Moderator such as using the ice wand to place water or lava, to being a "ghost" to catch griefers and hackers in the act, to rolling back houses, and to banning hackers, griefers and rule breakers. I have mastered all commands that are part of the [Moderator] commands; as well as the [Accessory] rank and the [Builder] rank. I look forward to learning, practicing and mastering more commands in the future. I look forward to not just the possible future of a new, higher-ranking position, but to the bright future of what we all, every single one of us, will be able to bring to the server in the next few months and even possibly by the end of the 2013 year.
Sincerely,
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Applying For Rank: Administrator Empty Re: Applying For Rank: Administrator

Post by PinoyEvan5 17/4/2013, 10:53 pm

The first time I joined the server, my friend was griefed by a griefer. The first time I posted a report, you were the first to stand up and try to help me. From that time until now, you have done a great job of being a responsible moderator. It's seldom that I see you make mistakes, not that I remember you did any. You meet all the requirements and have been active to the forums. For me, this application is [Accepted]. This is not my way of saying thanks but you really deserve it. Thanks for all your help.

PinoyEvan5
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 17/4/2013, 11:04 pm

Your welcome PinoyEvan5 and thanks for your thoughts, but I only really got to it first because I go on forums alot at school lol xD But thanks anyways (:
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gathor 18/4/2013, 3:07 am

That was a genuinly inspiring application. As for the person who wrote the application, you've been here for a really long time and helped at all times during that. In other words you're a veteran here and it's about damn time that you applied for administrator! [Accepted] for me, good luck!

-(Gathor)-
Gathor
Gathor
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Kyurem 18/4/2013, 8:22 am

You meet the requirements for being Administrator so this is [Accepted] for me and also I think you deserve this rank because you helped many people with problems like when someone griefed my house and I called Pinoy to help me post my griefed house in the forums.Also as Pinoy said,This also is not my way of saying thank you but you really deserve it.Good Luck in the application!
White_Kyurem
White_Kyurem

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 18/4/2013, 8:24 am

Sovereign~ definetely deserves this rank so this [Accepted] for me good luck

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 18/4/2013, 10:21 am

Thank you everyone for your support! c:
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 18/4/2013, 5:12 pm

You have met all requirements: +3
You have a huge post count: +2
Proficient with Tshock Commands: +1
Knowledgeable with Server/ Forum Rules: +1
A bit Inactive on server: -1
A bit extreme: -1
I don't have a final decision yet. Hope this input helps though, Sovereign.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 18/4/2013, 5:37 pm

Sovereign, your are a very responsible and nice player in ETS. You meet all the requirements, and you would definitely make a great Admin. Although you are not very active in the server; like, seriously dude, you're not the active in the server. I know that you are on the forums a lot, so that means that you have not left us. Anyways, this application is [Accepted] for me because I know that you are very responsible, you meet all the requirements, and you would be a very good Admin. We need more admins!!!! lol
But still, I know you probably have a lot of school, but you need to be on more so that you can help people who need it, and punish those who are breaking the rules. Other than that, you would be a great Admin.
~King Bubbles
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 18/4/2013, 8:10 pm

Vince- Thanks you for your analysis and advice Vince, I really appreciate it. I understand that I have been inactive on the server due to school and work. I have been quite busy since i am taking important classes this semester like Eng100, algebra, spanish and most importantly, my dental class-- which I HAVE to PASS ALL CLASSES, otherwise I will be in danger of not graduating next year from my college. I have popped in the server whenever i can or have time, but i will be playing a lot more though in the server since the end of school is coming up and we arent getting that much homework cause finals are getting near.
I don't know what you mean though by "a bit extreme".

King- Thank you for your support and for your opinion. Like I replied to Vince, I havent been that active in the server cause of school, but i will be joining the server much more because of less homework being given to us due to finals arriving closer. I am active on the forums because I have 1 hour breaks between classes, so I go on to check any new posts or new replies to posts.

Thank you for your judgements c:
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 19/4/2013, 2:54 am

Well Demo (Soveregin) you and I have started to play on this server about the same time and we have spent much time together. You are truly a good person and a great staff even though you aren't as active because of school, you try to be on whenever you can. You have waited a long time to apply for Admin and I do believe this application should be accepted. Best of luck
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 19/4/2013, 10:41 am

Thank you for the support Nix c: We have gone through so much together, heck, we both got ranked up to assistant (accessory now), builder and even mod at around the same time~ :') Like I said before "You and I, we are like brothers from other mothers". You'll always be my bro, bro :3
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 20/4/2013, 9:37 am

You seem to have all the qualifications, but I feel you haven't been as active as you could be.

As you have said you have a lot of school things coming up, so maybe you should get that over with before taking on this position.

I'm sorry, but this application has been [Denied].
Thread locked.
If you have any questions or concerns you may message me through the forums or on steam.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down