Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for Assistant position on Server :)

2 posters

Go down

Applying for Assistant position on Server :) Empty Applying for Assistant position on Server :)

Post by Malacath 17/1/2013, 10:59 pm

Hey There!

Most know me as Malacath, but my real name is Ben! I'm 24 years old and currently applying for the rank of Assistant.

My current rank on the server is Builder; I have achieved this rank by creating several structures on ETS.
I have been active in the ETS community for about 2 weeks now - and have logged a little over 300 hours on Terraria.
I'm very helpful to all players who enter the server, and have aided many people through the registration process along with other basic server functions (/warp commands, /tpa, etc). I follow the rules and have learned many of the more complicated commands and functions associated with the server, and I feel I could be of great service to those who play on ETS.
I have lots of time currently so spend monitoring the server as I have taken some time off from my studies at University - I am in the Atlantic Time Zone and am around my computer quite often throughout the day. Given the opportunity for the advancement in rank, I would use my added commands to help players navigate the servers many functions and in general, foster a enjoyable playing experience for everyone on the server.
I plan on continuing and upping my involvement in the forums and on the server, and I hope to continue seeing everyone out there!
Here's to a happy and healthy 2013.

Cheers,

Malacath
Malacath
Malacath

Back to top Go down

Applying for Assistant position on Server :) Empty Re: Applying for Assistant position on Server :)

Post by Erik 19/1/2013, 10:43 am

Looks like nobody saw your application

Unfortunately it appears you have not followed the current application format, found here.

Your forum account also must be at least 2 weeks old.

This is essentially required to get an accepted on your application.

Otherwise you seem to have everything else required, which is magnificent!

I'm sorry, but your application has been [Denied]. You may re-apply 30 days from now. (February 16th, 2013)
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Applying for Assistant position on Server :) Empty Re: Applying for Assistant position on Server :)

Post by Malacath 19/1/2013, 11:07 am

Lol okay
Malacath
Malacath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down