Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Assistant

+3
JakeZGamer
Yitan99
HamiDude123
7 posters

Go down

Application for Assistant Empty Application for Assistant

Post by HamiDude123 23/2/2013, 11:50 pm

Terraria in-game Name: HamiDude123
[b]Current in-game Rank: Donator
[b]Applying for rank: Assistant
[b]Age?: 15
[b]How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?
: a pretty long time, for 2 months
Timezone: Pacific Northwest/ Canada
Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?: Hello, i would like to apply for assistant. When i see greifers greifing, i do not like it. I want to teach them a lesson to not greif and to be nice to other players. I want to be kind and nice to help people out where to go. I also want to make this server the ebst way i can possibly. This is the best server i had experience in. I hope you guys choose me so i can be good and treat others good. Helping others and making this the best server ever. Thank you for reading my applications guys. Hope you guys select me to be a very good Assistant :D.

HamiDude123

Back to top Go down

Application for Assistant Empty Re: Application for Assistant

Post by Yitan99 24/2/2013, 12:34 am

Sorry you can't apply because you have to get 10 post (no just spam) and donator is not a in-game rank
Yitan99
Yitan99
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 24/2/2013, 2:41 am

Donator is an in-game rank, but you are not active in the forums. This is your first post, which is a very bad idea to make your first post in. I suggest you should have introduce yourself first. You can't just bust here and register a forum account then make your first post an application for Assistant. No offense... but:

1) You are not a Donator I am very sure of that, because last time I checked Djboy08 is the first one to receive Donator rank.

2) Pacific Northwest/Canada (not sure but) is probably not a timezone. It's a timezone, not where you live.

3) You need at least 2 weeks of registration time on the forums. This means you must be patient.

4) You must have at least 15 Posts, not 10 Posts, Yitan. Erik has updated it because people are getting too active on the server and not in the forum.

5) This is why you deserve it, not why you want it, which means you should have stated what you have done to others to affect your chances.

You should wait at least 2 weeks and have 15 posts before you have actually applied. Last time I checked (which was when I was posting this) you were Active Citizen. You said you donated $5 correct? You should have stated that in the donations category. If you didn't then you are not donator. It's your rank not what you think you should be right now.

I'm sorry, but this is [Declined] for me. It is missing the most important requirements. Sorry if I seem too serious or brutal. I am just stating the missing requirements on here.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by djboy08 24/2/2013, 8:37 am

I agree with jake with everything, And I know i do not have a say in this But i would [Decline] it to because of Lies in it, the fact that you said you were a [Donater] When your Obv not.

djboy08
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 24/2/2013, 1:14 pm

Although your format is good, the rest of this application seems questionable.
You can read the requirements for applying here:
https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com/t8-requirements-the-how-to-for-applications-and-more-information
For me, this application is [Declined]
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 24/2/2013, 1:41 pm

You said you are donator, you are not. You said you are apart of the community for 2 months I've never seen you before and the fact that this is your first forum post [DENIED] for me.
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 26/2/2013, 9:24 am

Well HamiDude, it seems you haven't logged on since the night you applied.

Need that format, post count, forum time, etc.
Please review the requirements!
As everyone stated in lengthy paragraphs lols

Your application has been [Denied], you may re-apply in 30 days. (Tuesday, March 26th, 2013)
Thread Locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down