Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Approved] UNban please

+4
JakeZGamer
Warns
Sovereign~
Blackwing_Dragon
8 posters

Go down

[Approved] UNban please Empty [Approved] UNban please

Post by Blackwing_Dragon 24/2/2013, 1:37 am

Terraria in-game name: Sensei
Reason why you were banned: well i was trolling as a griefers name and then i was about to tell Jakezgamer i was trolling and then Bam i was banned
Who were you banned by?: i think it was 2d
Description of events leading up to ban: i came on as griefer(warn) and then i was about to tell jake i was trolling and bam
Why you should be unbanned: cause i wasnt griefing or stuff i was trolling

Additional Proof:
um ask 2d and JakeZgamer
Blackwing_Dragon
Blackwing_Dragon

Back to top Go down

[Approved] UNban please Empty Re: [Approved] UNban please

Post by Sovereign~ 24/2/2013, 3:44 am

You were banned because i had assumed you were the griefer named "Warn". Jake had messaged me on steam telling me (IN CAPS) that I need to ban someone NOW. I was about to join but Warn had left, so I didnt join. I guess 2 minutes later, you (Sensei) decided to join as a "Griefer" with "Warn" in parenthesis, such as GRIEFER(Warn). Jake then saw you join and immediately told me to go in the server and ban the hacker ad griefer. I went in and banned "the griefer and hacker" (you) even though I didnt know it was you. That is what happened, that is why you got banned.

Honestly, I think you shouldnt have been so naive to where you joined a griefers name. In my mind, what you did was the most stupidest stupid thing I've ever seen stupid people do in my stupid opinion. You got yourself banned and NOW you want to be unbanned.

If Erik is fine with you eing unbanned, theb thats fine, but I think you should stay banned for at least a week or 4 days (half a week) as PUNISHMENT for your unthinkable and immature action that you did. Hell, i was surprised that you did that knowing that you read the forum posts from other people and i have always said to everyone to nessage me on steam if a griefer is hacker is in the server, so you should have thought before you did what you did.

So like I said, Erik can unban you, but if its up to me, i think 4 days to a week ban is good enough for me. Since you GOT YOURSELF BANNED.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Warns 24/2/2013, 4:19 am

Yeah, come on man. You deserve to be punished for being banned for something you didn't do. That makes total sense.

Seems like the staff member is at fault for banning someone without verifying their reason. Otherwise, false and unjust bans like this are going to keep coming up.

But you know how it is, small servers like this can sometimes have a hard time finding quality staff anyway...
Warns
Warns

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 24/2/2013, 4:48 am

Warns, you realize there is a player with your name that is a hacker/griefer? No offense but I don't take kindly do griefers/hackers, but since I am only 90% sure you are him, I will still keep an eye on you. This topic is about you and you have joined. I hope it isn't you (suspicion face) . :/ . And I saw "Warns" tried to impersonate Erik.

Now here is a very similar story, but in my POV:

I was in the server, being very active and looking out and I had to check the forums for any new stuff. It is then that "Merchant" has told me that there is someone hacking his house. I have teleported to him and saw that a player named "Warns" was hacking his house. I kicked him after the horrible disaster I saw him doing. He then came as fake Erik. I said can you roll back? He said [Citizen] Erik: Sure. JakeZKiller (in thoughts): wtf? Then he started hacking it again then I did /ui on him. He was logged in as: Warns. I was looking in my friends list if there are any Staff Members who can ban. I sent a message to the Moderator 2demonic. Here was the likely dialogue. (This isn't the exact dialogue, it is just what I thought we have said.)

JakeZKiller: THERE IS A HACKER GRIEFING A HOUSE!!!!
ىσѵεɼεɩɡɳ: Name?
JakeZKiller: oh crud he left
JakeZKiller: Warns
ىσѵεɼεɩɡɳ: warns was his name?
JakeZKiller: yes, but he left.
ىσѵεɼεɩɡɳ: Oh ok tell me when he joins again.
*Sensei joins as GRIEFER(warns)
JakeZKiller: HE JOINED AGAIN!!!!
*2d joins
*2d bans GRIEFER(warns)
*2 mins later
*Sensei msgs me
Sensei: who banned me?
Sensei: i was pranking
JakeZKiller: o god are you serious...
*to 2d
JakeZKiller: we just got trolled.
ىσѵεɼεɩɡɳ: by who?
JakeZKiller: sensei
ىσѵεɼεɩɡɳ: are you serious. well i cant unban so...
JakeZKiller: are you serious? mods cant do /unban? (in mind: oh its because Erik might thing they could unban griefers)
*skipping to the important lines
ىσѵεɼεɩɡɳ: i think he should still be banned because of his stupidity of joining as a griefer. I will still speak to Erik though.
*end of important parts of chat

So be careful of what you impersonate, sensei. NEVER log in as a griefer.
And Warns, don't blame staff for what they do. This is not a "small" server. A small server is 8 slots. (I don't take kindly to suspicious people.)
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 24/2/2013, 4:59 am

Let hin blame staff if he wants. He will never be one lol and if i ever see you in the server warns, expect a ban for disrepecting the server and the staff of ETS. Dont ever join the server, thats your warning right now.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Warns 24/2/2013, 5:32 am

Jake, I fail to see the difference between an 8-slot server and a server with eight players. The "free forums" label scattered all over this website would seem to back up my opinion of this being a small-scale server.

2demonic, if you can't take criticism for what is clearly an error on your part (see: this ban), then I don't understand why you even have the rank you do. That said, please see my previous comment of "small servers have low-quality staff due to limited availability". That might clear things up.

As for not being staff on this server, I'm heartbroken. That just ruins my day. And as inviting as you have been, I do think I'll be joining the server as I please, thank you very much.
Warns
Warns

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle 24/2/2013, 5:36 am

inb4 lots more shit goes down.

:3
Turtle
Turtle
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 24/2/2013, 5:49 am

Well when you join it, I will be waiting to ban you (

Also, please stay on topic, this is about a player ban, not the server itself.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackwing_Dragon 24/2/2013, 6:18 am

Anyway why would warn come back with WARN in his name ? Seriously cause its like saying I'm John Barack Obama smith. Ur obviously NOT Barack Obama
Blackwing_Dragon
Blackwing_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by djboy08 24/2/2013, 8:50 am

I know i am not apart of this but Sensei Why would you pull a Childly stunt like that, Had you to think in the back of your head you would be caught by a admin and ban you, Also warns If you dont like the server DOnt play it... Nuff said.

djboy08
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 24/2/2013, 11:38 am

Warns wrote:The "free forums" label scattered all over this website would seem to back up my opinion of this being a small-scale server.
Small indeed.
2demonic, I am honestly unaware that you don't have unban, I shall add that perm.
Also your ban 2demonic, do as you wish.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 24/2/2013, 1:41 pm

Is there a way to ban anyone form the forum? Because if Warns is just going to go around posting random crap like that...
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 24/2/2013, 1:53 pm

Sensei and i talked about his ban last night and he said he is fine with the 1 week ban, since it would have him be able to focus in school. When Friday comes, I will unban him (if i have the command by then lol). Thank you Erik.

You CAN lock this topic now~

Vince, please start a new topic in the general dicussion tab, since i think that would be an appropriate place to put it.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down