Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Approved] plz UnBan me plz i dont know what happened

5 posters

Go down

[Approved] plz UnBan me plz i dont know what happened Empty [Approved] plz UnBan me plz i dont know what happened

Post by Coach 9/4/2013, 10:08 pm

Terraria in-game name: Coach
Reason why you were banned: idk
Who were you banned by?: idk
Description of events leading up to ban: idk
Why you should be unbanned: because i didnt do anything and why would i donate and then greif

Additional Proof: im sorry but i dont have any

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

[Approved] plz UnBan me plz i dont know what happened Empty Re: [Approved] plz UnBan me plz i dont know what happened

Post by JakeZGamer 9/4/2013, 10:12 pm

Maybe someone who lives with you used the computer and played on it and got banned for griefing?
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

[Approved] plz UnBan me plz i dont know what happened Empty Re: [Approved] plz UnBan me plz i dont know what happened

Post by Coach 9/4/2013, 10:13 pm

but i was just playing and i went to change my lighting and then i went to go back and i was banned for greif history

Last edited by Coach on 9/4/2013, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 9/4/2013, 10:15 pm

Dude, if you want to be unbanned, try not to say anything bad like FUCK THIS SERVER or I HATE THIS FUCKING SERVER.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 9/4/2013, 10:21 pm

if i dont get unbanned i will be really pissed off +__+ i promise i didnt do anything

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 9/4/2013, 10:23 pm

You didn't do anything, it was the fact that your "sister" got banned, which caused you to get banned as well, since it was possibly the same matching ip for you and your sister.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 9/4/2013, 10:24 pm

Your sister was banned for grief. Since you share the same ip, you were unfortunately banned as well. I think your sister should post an unban request, promising never to grief again; we may be able to unban your ip if she does that.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 9/4/2013, 10:32 pm

plz can i get unbanned so i can see where is " greifed " and i didnt do anything plz unban me if your atleast normal people :'(
seriously where did i greif im sorry if i did greif (even though i no i didnt) plz just unban me

Last edited by Coach on 9/4/2013, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 9/4/2013, 10:32 pm

umm... different computer... derp

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 9/4/2013, 10:33 pm

neither of us greifed plz u can believe me (i hope)
seriously can someone please unban i promise please i didn't do anything please someone!!!!!!

Last edited by Coach on 9/4/2013, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 9/4/2013, 10:45 pm

coach, dont triple post.

also, even if you guys use different computers, you can still have the same ip since you possibly share the internet.

you didnt grief, your sister did. there is a picture in her unban request.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 10/4/2013, 12:35 am

my sis has already found a new server and she said she will never play this server again so can someone plz unban us and i no her password so i will change it so she cant login

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 10/4/2013, 1:02 am

We are still discussing the situation. We will figure it out possibly by tomorrow.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 10/4/2013, 8:23 am

Coach wrote:my sis has already found a new server and she said she will never play this server again so can someone plz unban us and i no her password so i will change it so she cant login
Sounds like your sister will not be making an unban request any time soon, but since you're a donator and all I suppose we can unban your IP, technically unbanning her. Please don't allow this accident to happen again Coach.
Unban request approved.
Thread locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down