Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 try Assistant app Age proven

+3
Sovereign~
Vince
Cat
7 posters

Go down

3 try Assistant app Age proven Empty 3 try Assistant app Age proven

Post by Cat 1/3/2013, 1:33 am

Terraria in-game Name: Cat

Current in-game Rank: VIP

Applying for rank:

Age?: 14 Proven

How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?:7 months

Timezone:

Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?: Because I know alot about the sever now by taking step by step. I also now how to protect houses an stop griefers for what they do. Due to my awesome houses ive build in the past few severs have been pretty good I let players live in Also know pretty much most of the commands like /history,mute,jail,etc. I enjoy answering people that are curious about the sever an how they can help out the community like donating or registering to the website I hope i can be a member to the team thanks for reading it.
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

3 try Assistant app Age proven Empty Re: 3 try Assistant app Age proven

Post by Vince 1/3/2013, 2:03 am

Cat, although you've been on the server for a long time, I do have doubts about you. My main concern is your immaturity. Not in age, but in how you act. Even though you are a veteran of this server, you seem to think that caps and talking in other languages is ok. I am not saying that you do this often, which you don't. However, when I reminded you in-game not to do caps, your responses weren't very pleasant. The first time I reminded you, you responded with, "dont tell me wat to do Vince". The second time ( a week or two later) you replied with something along the lines of "calm down Vince.", when i kindly reminded you not to talk in foriegn languages. You then proceeded to argue that typing in a foreign language/ caps is not a bad thing, and that I was "no fun" for telling you to stop. All in all, I think that you should work on accepting criticism. I find it very hard, impossible actually, to even gently reprimand you without you countering me in an argument. If you can fix up your response to criticism, post your Timezone, and clean up your sentence structure, then I would accept you. For now though, it is a tentative [Denied] for me.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat 1/3/2013, 2:45 am

Vince wrote:Cat, although you've been on the server for a long time, I do have doubts about you. My main concern is your immaturity. Not in age, but in how you act. Even though you are a veteran of this server, you seem to think that caps and talking in other languages is ok. I am not saying that you do this often, which you don't. However, when I reminded you in-game not to do caps, your responses weren't very pleasant. The first time I reminded you, you responded with, "dont tell me wat to do Vince". The second time ( a week or two later) you replied with something along the lines of "calm down Vince.", when i kindly reminded you not to talk in foriegn languages. You then proceeded to argue that typing in a foreign language/ caps is not a bad thing, and that I was "no fun" for telling you to stop. All in all, I think that you should work on accepting criticism. I find it very hard, impossible actually, to even gently reprimand you without you countering me in an argument. If you can fix up your response to criticism, post your Timezone, and clean up your sentence structure, then I would accept you. For now though, it is a tentative [Denied] for me.
EST my mistake An also I tried to tell other people in there country that this is an english sever.........
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 1/3/2013, 2:29 pm

How did you prove your age?
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by NoneStar_ 1/3/2013, 2:42 pm

He proved it by showing a picture of medical information, i Saw it (I kept asking him to x3) And he also showed CQ.
I do not know what to say for this application right now, I'll wait and see others feelings first.
NoneStar_
NoneStar_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 1/3/2013, 4:31 pm

Can you privare message me your proof? Your avatar is too small
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat 1/3/2013, 5:59 pm

Sovereign~ wrote:Can you privare message me your proof? Your avatar is too small
i already have proof form captin an i tried to msg it to you
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 1/3/2013, 11:19 pm

You messaged me and when i came back to my computer, you were offline.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJelly 2/3/2013, 1:42 am

Well first off, you didn't even complete the whole application and it is a bit messy in my opinion. Also, your reason isn't very detailed and as Vince said, your sentence structure isn't so well...you write what you would normally speak, not type. I also notice when you are online, people don't always seem to enjoy talking to you. Sometimes its because you don't talk to them in a nice way and you do it in caps most of the time. I'm sorry but [DENIED] for me too.
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat 2/3/2013, 1:36 pm

CaptainJelly wrote:Well first off, you didn't even complete the whole application and it is a bit messy in my opinion. Also, your reason isn't very detailed and as Vince said, your sentence structure isn't so well...you write what you would normally speak, not type. I also notice when you are online, people don't always seem to enjoy talking to you. Sometimes its because you don't talk to them in a nice way and you do it in caps most of the time. I'm sorry but [DENIED] for me too.
I find you wrong most people enjoy my company.
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by djboy08 2/3/2013, 5:36 pm

I [Decline] Because You also inspite everything you got wrong, One of the main things you had to do was Make the Subject title Diffrent, The fact you could not take your time to do so.

djboy08
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJelly 2/3/2013, 7:31 pm

djboy, if you are going to deny someone, try adding a little more reasons and detail. Also, I'm not sure that you can deny someone because their title isn't good... That would be a detail in your reasons.
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 6/3/2013, 10:32 am

Sorry for the very long reply, I'm currently on vacation and replying to this.

Third try, not needed in the tittle, nor is additional information such as your age.
You seem to have neglected to put the rank you are applying for, same with the time zone.

Over the time that I've known you, it seems you don't seem to speak fluent English, kind of shown by your application and the replies you have given, being able to speak very fluent English is one of the major components of being apart of the staff since it is the universal language everyone speaks.

This big age battle seems to have been a very big thing for everyone, but age doesn't matter too much as long as you are a mature member of the community, this may not be the case though.

And one final thing is that you have your own community, the owner of one. That alone is one thing that I cannot have with the staff.
All staff must be committed to one community, lest one might eventually become neglected, or favored in a way that cannot come with a good result. (In my opinion.)

I'm sorry, but your application has been [Denied], please do not apply again.
Thread locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down