Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you really need to be 14 to be an assistant!

+2
JakeZGamer
J-Dog
6 posters

Go down

Do you really need to be 14 to be an assistant! Empty Do you really need to be 14 to be an assistant!

Post by J-Dog 9/2/2013, 10:45 pm

Dear ETS Staff
I was really happy about applying for the assistant rank (even though i kinda maybe in the back of my head thought i wasn't gonna get accepted), so went to the page to see how to create one and then... I saw the requirments. I have to be 14 to apply? I really wanted to apply and i know that im not even 13, im 12 and well most of the time people think were younger and not smarter and less mature. and partially you are correct, but i'm not like that. Ask all the people that know me I am fun, I make people laugh, I joke from time to time, and I may tease or rage (cause someone greifed my build) but if there is someone who wants something like an item or to be healed, I help! I just really wanted to be an assistant cause I'm on in the night when all the builders and mods are gone. I need to protect my own builds and not to bother you mods and assistants. I'm smart for my age and my abilities of being an assistant are held back because i'm 1 year and 5 moths away from even being applicable. Is there a way something could be changed? Or are rules, rules and they can't be changed.
Your Builder,
JosephD100 [A.K.A] J-Dog
Ruff,Ruff!
J-Dog
J-Dog

Back to top Go down

Do you really need to be 14 to be an assistant! Empty Re: Do you really need to be 14 to be an assistant!

Post by JakeZGamer 9/2/2013, 11:04 pm

Well first we know that 13 and younger CAN be mature, but I think Erik focuses on responsibility. Being part of staff requires great responsibility. I don't have an example of that lol. It's Erik's decision, and Erik made that requirement, so ask Erik, not the whole group of Staff lol. And even if you were the required age, you should have 15 helpful posts that are not spam.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you really need to be 14 to be an assistant! Empty Re: Do you really need to be 14 to be an assistant!

Post by Sovereign~ 10/2/2013, 2:00 am

I brlieve rules are rules and that it is a HUGE RESPONSIBILITY, even for Erik, Captain_qcumber, the other mods and I. I also believe You should focus on your studies, since most 14 year olds are in high school. The choice is up to Erik though.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 10/2/2013, 2:26 am

Uhhhhhhh.... I'm not exactly in high school yet XD . Here we have Middle School, which 13-14 year olds are in eighth grade, which is one year before High School. Lol. Sorry for getting off topic, but technically people who are in High School are responsible enough to watch the server, as Erik might think.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 10/2/2013, 11:13 am

I suppose I wouldn't mind having someone who is under the required age apply and get accepted, I'm sure some staff aren't the required age already.

But you should really try to get your post count up very high (And not spam) to show your maturity with topics, also showing your sophistication and intelligence.

Although for some, this rule really needs to stick.

You seem pretty mature though.

Last edited by Erik on 10/2/2013, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Dog 10/2/2013, 12:11 pm

I know that now, I need to have other requirments filled before I apply so I will not do so until I feel I am ready. Thanks for the responses.
J-Dog
J-Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Dog 11/2/2013, 10:13 pm

Can I apply? I don't want to apply and then realize that I'm two requirments short.
J-Dog
J-Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by NoneStar_ 22/2/2013, 12:43 pm

xD
NoneStar_
NoneStar_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 22/2/2013, 1:41 pm

^ nonestar, dont bump old topics like this if they were already resolved... Unless you had something to add to this topic to help answer the topic, please reframe from bumping old topics. Thanks.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NoneStar_ 22/2/2013, 8:33 pm

darn. didn't think this one wad old, sorry i commented when i just woke up
NoneStar_
NoneStar_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 22/2/2013, 11:17 pm

Its fine, just read the date the topic was posted next time.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JellyB 3/3/2013, 4:30 pm

Honestly I belive if you can show Erik that you are responsible enough and mature enough to apply or even become a higher rank. He just might make a change. Although its like everyone else said. It's up to Erik
JellyB
JellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 3/3/2013, 5:26 pm

JellyB, stop bumping old topics.
This isn't your first warning.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down