Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assistant Application

+2
JakeZGamer
King Bubbles
6 posters

Go down

Assistant Application Empty Assistant Application

Post by King Bubbles 3/3/2013, 10:26 pm

ETS is a great server and community, and being a part of staff, even with lowest rank would be an honor. I am currently a builder and I love helping people. Whenever I find myself with nothing to do on the server (witch is not very often) I help people. Whether it's with griefers or if someone just needs items, I am there to help. I am on the server very often and I wish to stay that way.

I have pretty much mastered the builder commands such as: /bm, /i, /g, /heal, so on. And I have also learned builder privileges like using wire and liquids and summoning etc. I have overall mastered builder and I feel that I am ready to move on to the next rank, Assistant.

I fell that me being assistant would make a great impact on the server and community. All I would like to do is help, and of course, have FUN! :).

If you accept me to assistant, I promise that I will follow the rules and enforce them correctly. I will also give correct consequences for those who disobey them. If I am declined, I will accept it and move on.

It would be an honor to serve ETS as assistant.

~King Bubbles
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Assistant Application Empty Re: Assistant Application

Post by JakeZGamer 3/3/2013, 10:42 pm

Brazic, this is not a good app, no offense. It has no format, and as IF have heard you were spamming throughout the forum, which shows your lack of knowlege of the requirements and forum rules. As many people know, bumping old topics are not allowed because it cpunts as spam, which you have been doing. I see you are trying to get your post count up by doing so you can apply, but it seems you haven't read the format, you only read about half the requirements. As it states in the requirements, you must have 15 USEFUL posts but NO SPAMMING, but you have spammed all those posts and they weren't very useful, you just stated a random thought, and you bumped many topics. You also need a format. May I ask one of the staff to copy and paste the link? (I am on my mobile) but you get the point. You also didn't state your timezone, age, or how long you have been in the community. Sorry, but to me, this is [DENIED] for me. You are missing may detail with no format and the wrong post count. Sorry if I seem too mean, it's just that you are missing many things. Good luck though.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 3/3/2013, 10:42 pm

Brazic, although I don't think you would make a bad Accessory, you seem to have rushed the requirements for your application. The requirement I'm referring to is the fact that you must have at least 15 USEFUL posts. Perhaps you have not seen, but I've been having a wild goose chase with you around this forum. The topics you have posted in are almost all old topics, and after each of your posts I've reminded you NOT to bump old topics. You seem to have ignored me. Out of your 15 posts, around 13 of them are spam posts in which you bumped old topics, and one of them is posted in the wrong section. This is not a way to go about in a forum. Usually this would be all right, you are new to the forum. However, as you are applying for Accessory, I would expect you to know forum etiquette. All in all, I believe that you have NOT met the 15 USEFUL posts requirement, and that you have posted merely to get your post count up to 15, and not to learn about this forum. You have also not followed the proper format, which is required. I am sorry, but this application is [Declined] for me.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJelly 3/3/2013, 10:45 pm

Your application is very detailed but you forgot the format and some of the requirements. https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com/t8-requirements-the-how-to-for-applications-and-more-information These are the requirements you need to follow.

-You have 12 days of registration time, you need 14 days. [DENIED]

- I've seen you on the servers a couple times and you do seem to obey the rules [ACCEPTED]

- Minimum age of 14, you're 17 [ACCEPTED]

- Need at least 15 useful posts on the forums, you have 16 [ACCEPTED]

- Must speak fluent english, [ACCEPTED]

- Use the correct format, [DENIED]

Right now, I haven't made my decision yet, I'll get back to you later.
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 3/3/2013, 10:49 pm

Captain Jelly, check out the 15 USEFUL posts again. I believe the majority of the posts he had were bumping old topics.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJelly 3/3/2013, 10:50 pm

I'm sorry for double posting because i can't edit my last one, three people posted something at the same time. But I went through the comments and posts you posted and I agree with Vince and Jake, most of them are bumping old posts, aka, spam. I'm sorry, but [DENIED] for me too.
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 3/3/2013, 10:53 pm

uhh thanks
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 3/3/2013, 11:09 pm

Brazic, I'm not trying to be overly harsh here. I really do think you would make a good Accessory, but maybe you rushed the process a bit. It's ok if you get rejected this time; next time you'll know what you did wrong. Everyone learns from their mistakes!
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 4/3/2013, 4:11 am

Even though you would probably make a good Accessory,you have rushed this application and didn't read the requirements. I say [Denied] now,but I'm sure that if you apply in 30 days you will have more luck.
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 4/3/2013, 5:29 am

I think the staff should look at what everyone else is posting, as to not repeat the same information.

As for Brazic it seems the majority of your posts are bumping old threads, I've reviewed all that has been bumped and it looks like Vince has gotten to the majority of them.

Instead of going through each of them myself I chose to warn you here as it seems you at least check this thread.

Brazic, if you continue to bump old threads you will be banned from the forums, so please stop.

Your application has been [Denied].
Thread locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down