Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assistant Application

+7
medleyam
Blackwing_Dragon
Sovereign~
Nix
CaptainJelly
Cat
djboy08
11 posters

Go down

Assistant Application Empty Assistant Application

Post by djboy08 5/3/2013, 7:47 pm

Terraria in-game Name: Djboy08
Current in-game Rank: Donater
Applying for rank: Assistant
Age?: 14
How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?: 2 Weeks
Timezone: Eastern Time
Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?:
I think i deserve to be a assistant is because i support everyone on the server and i help them even when they feal left down, I alwace Obey The rules and The Higher ranks than me when they give me Something to do, I feal that i can be trusted with the Asssistant because I like helping Everyone with everything, I cant say 1 thing or 2 or 3 things to Say how Much i want to help people in the Community I Want to help Them with Everything i can do, Such as Greifs, Hackers, Or even Fights they just get into with Some one. and even when the server was in time of need when chest were not working Properly I was Helping the Community out by Spawning them there items that they Absolutley Needed. I also think i should be a assistant is because i am alwace active and if a Guest or some one new Needs help with something i am alwace there for them. So if i Join the team i would be supporting till the day Somthing goes wrong, With my computer Or terraria. But the finnaly thing i am going to say is that If you have met me like Jake or nix You can know i am a very nice guy when you get to know me. So this is why i belive i should be a assistant.
Thank you.

djboy08
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Assistant Application Empty Re: Assistant Application

Post by Cat 5/3/2013, 8:30 pm

I would accepted. But it was kinda hard to read but it looks really good so accepted for me
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJelly 5/3/2013, 9:17 pm

I agree with Cat, it was a little hard to read this application, you have a lot of unnecessary capitals and incorrect spelling errors. Other than that you do have a very detailed applications and you did reach all of the requirements. I've seen you on the server quite a few times and you do seem very nice on the server. I think you would be a great Accessory so [ACCEPTED]. Good luck on your application.
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by djboy08 5/3/2013, 9:18 pm

Thank you, You both. I do not know why i do that with my caps i just grow a fond with caping Ever letter

djboy08
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 6/3/2013, 10:36 am

It's true that you have a lot of unnecessary capitals and It's s bit messy. You meet all the requirements and I've seen you in the server and gotten a good opinion about you. The fact you donated after being on the server for such short time shows you really like this server and want to help it become better. [Accepted] for me.
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 6/3/2013, 3:01 pm

It is true that you are on the server a lot and that you have the necessary requirements needed in order to be assistant. I would [ACCEPT], but I unfortunately have to [DECLINE] because I remember a small discussion going on about ranks between you and a Builder who I shall not mention the name for privacy purposes.

I don't know EXACTLY how the conversation came up or who started it, but what I do remember is that you, djboy08, were saying that YOUR RANK, Donator was HIGHER than Builder. There is no problem with saying that, BUT the way you said it to the person with the Builder rank made it seem like you were saying you were better than that person because of a higher rank. When I saw what you were saying to that person, I took it like you were throwing it in their face because you had mentioned that Erik had even said that your rank was HIGHER.

Regardless of whatever rank you are, Donator, Builder, VIP (don't know the color for VIP), etc., we are all EQUAL. We all play on the same server, have the same friends and were all the citizen rank at one point. We are all brothers, even YOU are my brother.

If you get Assistant, or Accessory now, then I hope this discussion about who is better than who because of a higher rank NEVER happens again...

-2demonic aka Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by djboy08 6/3/2013, 5:14 pm

I never ment for that to be me better than them... I was joking around at first and i was about to say jk after but then cat just started saying he is same, And basicly im just saying is that In codeing of the scripts of the game They all have Numbers and donater class is higher vip is what i ment.

djboy08
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by djboy08 6/3/2013, 5:16 pm

I am sorry for multi Posting but i can not get to edit the other one, I also wanted to say i really dont think i should get declined just because of a discussion But It is your opinion And i still thank you for being honest.

djboy08
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackwing_Dragon 6/3/2013, 6:22 pm

[Accepted] for me cuase ur really nice
[b]
Blackwing_Dragon
Blackwing_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by medleyam 6/3/2013, 6:25 pm

I have know dj ever since i was on and he has been really nice to me and helped me out and he is well behaved so i say ACCEPTED

medleyam

Back to top Go down

Post by djboy08 6/3/2013, 6:33 pm

Thank you all, ^_^

djboy08
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 6/3/2013, 7:37 pm

One of the requirements are being able to speak GOOD English. You have met all of the other requirements, though. It is [Accepted] for me. Just work on your English.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by djboy08 6/3/2013, 10:43 pm

Speak Is talking.... And i do speak it good I just type so fast I dont relize what im typing

djboy08
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 6/3/2013, 11:42 pm

djboy08, I've seen you quite often on the server, and I can tell you are always eager to help. Although you are not immature, I believe that you could still work on that facet of your personality, as there have been instances where your naivety shows itself just a little bit. A strong sense of duty and dedication to the server is needed to become a good Assistant. I'm glad to hear that you help new players register and log in, and that you also give players items that they need. This shows a proficiency in Tshock commands. However you could clean up that Application; it has been stated that you should treat is as you would a real job application, and yours is a grammatical mess of run-ons and incomplete thoughts. It doesn't exactly make you sound mature, but I suppose it does get your point across. Overall, after taking into consideration your application, your personality, and your actions on the server, I will give you a tentative [Accepted] ; there are still things you could work on.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 7/3/2013, 12:24 am

You are a nice person on the forums and server. I see that you have met all the requirements. I believe you will be a good Accessory. Too bad you can't edit posts on this section ._. . I wish you good luck and I give you an [Accepted] for me. Wish you luck!
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 8/3/2013, 12:49 pm

djboy08, player who first donated before getting to know the community!

I believe you were off by a day on this application, needs to be two weeks. (Not including day of registration date.)
You were also a bit off by telling me when to reply to this application. (Not including first day of application submission date.)
But I don't really mind a day off I suppose.

One big thing that has been starting to come to my attention is how players organize their posts kind of reflects their attitude towards others in-game, on the forum, and their judgment.
And by the looks of it (in my opinion) I find that you aren't the most fluent in the English language. This is something I want the ETS staff to perfect, and the majority have already.

I'm sorry, but your application has been [Denied].
Locking this application.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down