Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application for Assistant

2 posters

Go down

My application for Assistant Empty My application for Assistant

Post by Clyde 15/12/2012, 9:59 am

Terraria in-game name: Clyde
Current In-Game Rank: Builder
Applying for rank: Assistant
What is your age?: 15
How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?: One Week
Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?: I'll list 5 reasons that connect itselves.
1 - Because i am very active on the server, i am a friendly person and i am online almost all the day.
2 - Because i think i can help the community. I already built some things in the server that gave me the Builder rank, i made friends and i helped people. I can kick griefers or bad people and protect buildings at times that no assistants, mods or even Erik is online.
3 - Because my time zone is different, i live in Brazil. I mean, different to the time zones in EUA/Canada, which is i think where most of the community lives. I can check the server at different times than the other people, even at times that no staff is on.
4 - Because i can talk Portuguese and some other languages, you see, there's an lot of people that lives in Brazil and keeps talking in Portuguese and doesn't know that they have to talk proper english in the server, i can direct these people to talk in the proper language in a way that they will fully understand what they need to do.
5 - Because i think i meet all the criteria to be accepted in this application. I obey all in-game rules, I speak fluent english, i never griefed anything and i was never arrogant or bad to anyone, i'm a kind person and i have more than 10 posts in this forum. The only thing that i don't meet in the criteria is that i don't have 2 weeks of history in the forum. But...no one has, or has it?

I'll wait all day for the staff to reply me here, and i'll try to do my best if i get promoted. And even if i don't get promoted, i'll still contribute to the server in simple ways.

Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

My application for Assistant Empty Re: My application for Assistant

Post by captain_qcumber 15/12/2012, 7:29 pm

Thank you for applying Clyde.

This application is very well written and I must say you being in a different time zone could really help out this server.

-Because you are builder already you don't need the two weeks. Because achieving builder status is already not a very easy job to do.

Therefore you will be granted rank Assistant because this application is [Accepted]
captain_qcumber
captain_qcumber
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down