Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVP Arena Idea.

4 posters

Go down

PVP Arena Idea. Empty PVP Arena Idea.

Post by xJulieBar47 13/3/2013, 1:20 pm

Hey guys,
I think you like to use the Mob Arena, but i've been an idea one day... If [Staff] and Erik ever builded a PVP Arena.
This PVP Arena tooks also to have a Spawn Set, light and Snipers Room (If you don't know about Snipers Room it's about sniper when try to snipe some people.) so I think that Erik should build this PVP Arena and make some events on it (Rare Objects Spawning, for example).
So, Erik, do you accept this idea? You will build a PVP Arena? Do I will be replied much times? (lul) Let's learn it the next time.
I hope Erik accepted my idea. Bye Bye!
xJulieBar47

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

PVP Arena Idea. Empty Re: PVP Arena Idea.

Post by Sovereign~ 13/3/2013, 2:28 pm

I couldnt understand what you were asking because it was too choppy for me to read.

If youre asking about a PVP arena or having there be a PVP arena, there was one before. I built the PVP arena in December. We didn't save it though. People end up not using the PVP arena at all, so it was more for show than PVP. Thus, we removed it for the new map.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 19/3/2013, 11:06 am

Ok...calm down. Artakha built it in the new map and the admins protected it.
Wait...so why did I put the topic? o.O

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 19/3/2013, 4:16 pm

Julie, i think your post is bit unclear, and that's y Sovereign responded was he did. I myself am not sure what this means:
xJulieBar47 wrote: I think you like to use the Mob Arena, but i've been an idea one day... If [Staff] and Erik ever builded a PVP Arena.
There's some grammar errors in there that interfere with what you're trying to say, would you mind clarifying for us?
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 20/3/2013, 6:04 pm

There's some grammar errors in there that interfere with what you're trying to say, would you mind clarifying for us?
I mean: I know you everybody like to use the Mob Arena (when you fight the boss) and I've thinked about an idea. If the staff and Erik have ever builded a PVP Arena...I don't understand what kind of grammar errors happened.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 20/3/2013, 6:53 pm

ummm... do you really want me to point out your grammar errors Julie? It might be a bit harsh.
Anyways, about your idea, it is an interesting thought; I'd like to try it in the next map, maybe.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowHeart24 23/3/2013, 11:24 pm

Rather confusing but it sounds like a great idea maybe add it into plugin or something of the sort?
ShadowHeart24
ShadowHeart24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down