Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assistant/Accessory Application

+7
Nix
Coach
Gathor
Vince
xJulieBar47
PinoyEvan5
King Bubbles
11 posters

Go down

Assistant/Accessory Application Empty Assistant/Accessory Application

Post by King Bubbles 4/5/2013, 1:36 pm

Terraria in-game Name: King Bubbles
Current in-game Rank: Constructor
Applying for rank: Accessory
Age?: 17
How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?: About 2 1/2 moths
Timezone: EST
Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?:
I have been playing on ETS since January, and that has given me more than enough time to learn all of the rules vividly, meet new and awesome people, and many other important things. I now know all [Staff] members very well, and I have made friends with many people on the server. I have been a builder/Constructor for a LONG time, and I have definitely learned all of their commands and/or abilities, including: /bm, /heal, /i, /g, summoning, placing wire, placing water and lava, etc. I know that the [Accessory] rank is a hard rank to achieve, and it requires great responsibility and maturity. I have them both. I try to handle tough situations as maturely and as calmly as I can. I believe that I have mastered the [Builder] rank, and I think that I am ready to be a part of [Staff]. Whenever I am on, there is only like 1 [Staff] member on. I am very active, and I would be able to help people frequently and thoroughly. As I stated in my last application, I have been running a private Tshock server where I have been practicing the commands I might have as Accessory. I have become very proficient with /region, and I would be able to help people very often. Whenever there is no [Staff] on, I always see people asking for protection. Everyone hates griefers, right? Well, if there are more [Staff] members on, there will be less and less griefers because there will be more builds protected. Whenever I see people breaking the rules, I try to remind them that they are breaking them, and get them to stop. If they don't, I will report them. All I can do now, is tell people to stop. But since I know the rules vividly, I can enforce them with the new commands I might get as Accessory. I love to help people, too. Whenever I see people needing help, whether it's needing an item, registering, getting a bunny, etc., I am there to help them. Some people might leave the server if their house or build gets griefed, therefore, I have absolutely no tolerance for griefers or hackers. All they are doing are making people feel bad, and possibly leaving the server. But with more active [Staff] members, there will be less of those. We all know that the summer is coming up, and that means that I will be on as much as I can. Probably even 14 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Again, I love to help people on the server, and I will be even better at it with the Accessory rank. Just in case of confusions, I have confirmed my 200 hours. I love to have fun, and I know other people do too, but with griefers/hackers, people will not be having that much fun. I would love to be in the team against them, because I want everyone on the server to have a great time.
If I get [Accepted], I promise to follow the rules and enforce them correctly.
Thank you all for reading my application, and have a nice day.
~King Bubbles
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Assistant/Accessory Application Empty Re: Assistant/Accessory Application

Post by PinoyEvan5 4/5/2013, 2:09 pm

Your last application was a month ago. You have more than 1 month of registration on the forums. You have more than 35 useful posts. You are 17 years old which passes the age requirement. You speak very fluently when it comes to english. You have a good personality overall and have confirmed the 200+ hours in Terraria.
Simply, you meet all the requirements of being an Accessory. This application is [Accepted] for me.

PinoyEvan5
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 4/5/2013, 2:11 pm

Wow, very detailed application King Bubbles!
You have more than 35 useful posts, your age is 17 (nuff' said).
I hope you'll get Accessory rank! This is [Accepted] for me.
No problem for my support.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 4/5/2013, 3:21 pm

Met All requirements: +1
Very Active: +3
Good Knowledge of Rules: +1
High Post Count: +1
Knowledge of Tshock Commands: +1
Need work on maturity (not too much): -2

Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 4/5/2013, 7:00 pm

Thank you all very much for the support!
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Gathor 4/5/2013, 7:28 pm

The only reason you didn't get accepted last time was because of the issue with steam. That's fixed now so I don't see why you would not be [ACCEPTED]. You help as much as you can so I'd say you deserve this.
Good luck!

-(Gathor)-
Gathor
Gathor
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 5/5/2013, 3:00 am

no reason for me to deny this application, [ACCEPTED] for me, Good Luck

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix 5/5/2013, 4:27 am

Very nice application Bubbles. I see no reason why this should be denied because you deserve this rank. You have been a great friend over the past 2 months? So I have really seen that you are a great person and very dedicated to this server. I wish you the best of luck on your application.
Nix
Nix

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Dude 5/5/2013, 9:02 am

It's [accepted] for me!

Demon Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 5/5/2013, 11:39 am

Thank you all again for the support! It means a lot.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by ><(((*> fish 5/5/2013, 9:51 pm

Your anxiousness with others to reply to your Staff Application is a little much, if you're looking for good responses I would recommend not harassing others for replies. I'm sorry, but I'm still not convinced you are fit to be an Accessory.
><(((*> fish
><(((*> fish
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by ><(((*> fish 5/5/2013, 10:08 pm

Also, to all others, saying "Oh, you meet all the requirements. Accepted by me." , that doesn't automatically make them worthy. I feel that if you say that, you are not viewing all points needed to achieve this rank. That is why i hate when people say that. If that is all you have to say, that is fine. Next time, I might suggest thoroughly explaining why they deserve it (Don't take this as command). Also, if you are afraid to say anything, don't be. I posted what I feel and no one should feel discouraged to post.
><(((*> fish
><(((*> fish
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 5/5/2013, 10:19 pm

Thank you for being honest, Fish. I like that trait in a person.
I believe that I did, in fact, explain thoroughly why I deserve the rank, but I respect your opinion.
I haven't known you as long, for I only met you vividly when you became Accessory, so I don't think you'd know how much I really do help out people on the server, but that's ok
And about harassing you to respond, I'm sorry to have bothered you if I did. I just lose track of who I ask (as you know, I might repeat things), because I have a family of 8 brothers, and I always am not sure about if I asked this person or not, because there are so many people to ask. Just please try to remember that I might repeat things sometimes, and please don't take it as harassing you or bothering you. I apologize in advance if I do.
Anyways, thank you for posting and being honest, Fish.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by ><(((*> fish 6/5/2013, 1:09 am

I grabbed my kindle late in the night to right this. I have finally made up my final decision. I will be completely honest here, you have worked your ass off just to be in this position! Dedication: You have been here for 3 months, making you eligible for 3 staff applications. After failing the first two, you did not give up. This application is very detailed to say the least. You seem like a mature player, but need to be more patient with others. No boasting about your rank, not abusing your powers, and setting a good example for others are self rules needed for this rank, which you follow right now. Staff isn't easy so we need you to stay with it and never give up on it. You already have most the practice needed for accessory, which is a nice thing. I think you can benefit our server if you are accepted. I'm trusting that you can live up to your word. You have the potential for it, this application is accepted by me. Goodluck.
><(((*> fish
><(((*> fish
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 6/5/2013, 5:01 pm

Thank you, Fish! I saw this at school, so I didn't have time to reply.
I highly appreciate you mentioning how hard I work to get this rank, because I truly do.
And I'm also glad that you have forgiven me of asking you. I make mistakes, but I learn from them each time; So I won't do that again.
You taking a little while to make up your mind about the application, means that you really put some thought into it and you really care.
Thank you, again, Fish. I highly appreciate it.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony 7/5/2013, 12:03 pm

Wonderful application Bubbles and there is no reason for me to deny this application and i wish you goodluck It's [accepted] for me!
Anthony
Anthony
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 7/5/2013, 4:52 pm

Thank you, Anthony.
And thank you all for the support. (:
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 7/5/2013, 4:59 pm

King Bubbles you indeed have been here for a good while.
Over the course of your application being open the staff and I have found that you become impatient pretty easily, especially when it comes to being in the IRC.
But you have put in the time, and have striven and learned from your past mistakes in old applications, which most applicants quit after that.
Also having knowledge the rules, the requirements, and speak English fairly well.

After much deliberation, your application has been [Accepted].
Please check your forum messages.
Keep active.
And welcome to the team.
Feel free to ask any questions at all to other staff or myself.
Thread locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down