Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Assistant

+3
King Bubbles
Vince
ShadowHeart24
7 posters

Go down

Application for Assistant Empty Application for Assistant

Post by ShadowHeart24 24/3/2013, 9:11 am

Terraria in-game name: ShadowDestroyer
Current in-game Rank: Builder
Applying for rank: Assistant
Age?:14
How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?: Around 1 month
Timezone: Central American time, UTC-5
Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?:
1 - Because I am very active on the server, I am a friendly person and I am online almost all day.
2 - Because I think I can help the community. I already built some things in the server that gave me the Builder rank, I made friends and helped people. I can kick griefers or bad people and protect buildings at times that no assistants, mods or even Erik is online.
3 - Because I Love to help everyone in the community and I will stop what I'm doing (unless I'm helping someone else) and help them if I can.
4 - Because I Like playing around but not too much I don't like going around killing people for no random reason. A.K.A i'm fun to be around I'm not a 'buzzkill'
5 - Because I think I meet all the criteria to be accepted in this application. I obey all in-game rules, I speak fluent english, I've never griefed anything, I've never been arrogant or bad to anyone and I'm a kind person.

This is my application for Assistant thanks for reading ~Shadow
ShadowHeart24
ShadowHeart24

Back to top Go down

Application for Assistant Empty Re: Application for Assistant

Post by Vince 24/3/2013, 11:23 am

ShadowHeart, it's true you've been here for over a month, but you were inactive for a long period of time. I only saw you on the server two or three days ago. I feel like you should have waited a bit longer before applying for Accessory again.
Another problem I see here is that this application is an exact copy of your previous application: https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com/t282-shadowheart24-2nd-try
Seeing as you were Denied with that previous application, I would have expected at least some revising or reediting. Not doing so, and merely copying and pasting your application word for word, shows a poor sense of respect as to what you think an Application is.
Having talked to you for the past few days, I feel like your attitude hasn't changed since the last few months. You often mock others on the server, especially in PvP. Somehow, I don't get the sense that you are a "kind person", as you claim in your application. You have also not met the requirement of Must obey all in-game /rules and abide by them without question, as you have hacked previously but vehemently denied it. Yesterday, I have also seen you weapons hack, but I do not have photo proof, so unfortunately I cannot say that you truly hacked. There are more reasons, which I will perhaps post later, but for now I feel these points are sufficient enough to strongly [Deny] your application.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowHeart24 24/3/2013, 11:26 am

Cool I honestly figured why not try? Because it was either try now or wait like a month anway seeing as i planned on waiting sooo....
ShadowHeart24
ShadowHeart24

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 24/3/2013, 1:02 pm

I am very, very active on the server and I hardly ever see you. I looked back at your previous app, and people say that you griefed. I don't think people want griefers to be part of staff. Yes, you might have changed, and maybe you don't grief anymore, but since you copied and pasted your old application, you will get the copied and pasted answer, Denied]for me. Good luck on your application, though.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowHeart24 24/3/2013, 4:44 pm

I love how simple minded people are these days. If someone says something they hold that grudge forever. It's funny as hell xD
ShadowHeart24
ShadowHeart24

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 24/3/2013, 6:32 pm

ShadowHeart24 wrote:I love how simple minded people are these days. If someone says something they hold that grudge forever. It's funny as hell xD
Shadow, try to stay on-topic. I don't see how this comment could refer to anything we have posted so far. If it does, would you please clarify?
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowHeart24 24/3/2013, 7:32 pm

Nah man it's to difficult to explain for me I can't think of a way. Btw it is on topic just becaus eyou don't get it doesn't make it automatically off-topic
ShadowHeart24
ShadowHeart24

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJelly 24/3/2013, 7:54 pm

Shadow, to me, you are very kind, but I have not seen much interaction between you and others so I can't say that you aren't nice. Secondly, since you copied and pasted your older application, it isn't as accurate. For your first reason, it says you are on almost everyday, but you have been inactive for over two months. Lastly, you say you have tests for school and that is the reason why you are very inactive, then when you come back, you apply after 2-3 days. If I were you, I'd wait for 2 or more weeks. I'm sorry but this is [DENIED] for me too.
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 24/3/2013, 8:03 pm

The "topic" is your application. Try to stay on topic.
Anyway, in my opinion, I don't think you should make an app the day after you came back to ETS. Also, as Vince said, you copied almost the whole application from the previous application, which is not a good idea. I barely saw you in-game yesterday and today. If you fill something out in your application, please make sure it is actually true. If you are active almost all day, why haven't I seen you much? Also, a suspicion of hacking or griefing from you is not a good thing. Someone told me you insulted someone a long time ago. I consider your application as "not a good application" because it has almost everything from the last application. The only things I see you have changed is using the correct format and removing the sentence, "(school kinda bugs with this part)". If you are going to make an application, fill it out yourself. Don't copy another application such as your own. Sorry, but this is [DENIED] for me as well. Think about your application a bit more, will you?
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 24/3/2013, 8:12 pm

ShadowHeart24,

Seeing by the way that you aren't taking people's feedback and opinionative judgement about declining you in a mature manner, it shows me that you are obviously not ready to be a staff member of ETS.

Also, your reply of "I love how simple minded people are these days. If someone says something they hold that grudge forever. It's funny as hell xD" shows and proves that you are not kind to other members of the community, thus leading to the statement of you breaking ETS Rules.

You copied your last application as well and that had gotten declined. You're lack of effort to change your application to try again for assistant and to change as a player to better benefit yourself is embarrassing and disgraceful towards ETS. I do not tolerate things like that because an application is NOT a joke, NOT EVER.

I [decline] your application and recommend for you to NEVER APPLY AGAIN, until you change your attitude/responses and put more of a serious attitude and effort towards the server and your application.

Regards,
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 25/3/2013, 7:53 am

Do you have 200(+) hours logged on steam for the game Terraria?
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowHeart24 25/3/2013, 4:33 pm

Erik wrote:Do you have 200(+) hours logged on steam for the game Terraria?
Overall i have 400+ hours logged in terraria but just not on my account.... Most of my hours 300+ are on my brothers account for steam before he bought me the game...
ShadowHeart24
ShadowHeart24

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJelly 25/3/2013, 7:29 pm

ShadowHeart24 wrote:
Overall i have 400+ hours logged in terraria but just not on my account.... Most of my hours 300+ are on my brothers account for steam before he bought me the game...

Does this mean you only played for 100+ hours? If so, it would've been an auto deny because that is one of the requirements.
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowHeart24 25/3/2013, 7:49 pm

CaptainJelly wrote:
ShadowHeart24 wrote:

Does this mean you only played for 100+ hours? If so, it would've been an auto deny because that is one of the requirements.
I'm sorry i thought i was clear enough... I've played over 400 hours on terraria Most of them are on my brothers account around 150 hours are on my account i've played over 300 on my brothers. Does that clear it up for you?
ShadowHeart24
ShadowHeart24

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJelly 25/3/2013, 8:00 pm

Ah ok, sorry for misunderstanding.
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowHeart24 25/3/2013, 8:05 pm

Sorry if i sounded a bit harsh btw it wasn't meant to sound like that
ShadowHeart24
ShadowHeart24

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 27/3/2013, 6:40 pm

ShadowHeart24, recycling your old application.. that's nice...
Looking at your post count dates it seems you took a very long break, and suddenly decided to post your count up quick to apply the next day, please take your time, this community isn't going to disappear.

Insulting others inside your application as they critique your application isn't very nice.
Making excuses for everything that is said isn't very responsible.

If you don't at least re-write a new application you can't show how you've grown since your last time.
And you should try to be active as possible, not take a break in between applications.

Your application has been [Denied].
Thread locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down