Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 try Assistant app Age proven

+3
Sovereign~
Vince
Cat
7 posters

Go down

3 try Assistant app Age proven - Page 1 Empty Re: 3 try Assistant app Age proven

Post by djboy08 2/3/2013, 5:36 pm

I [Decline] Because You also inspite everything you got wrong, One of the main things you had to do was Make the Subject title Diffrent, The fact you could not take your time to do so.

djboy08
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

3 try Assistant app Age proven - Page 1 Empty Re: 3 try Assistant app Age proven

Post by CaptainJelly 2/3/2013, 7:31 pm

djboy, if you are going to deny someone, try adding a little more reasons and detail. Also, I'm not sure that you can deny someone because their title isn't good... That would be a detail in your reasons.
CaptainJelly
CaptainJelly
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 6/3/2013, 10:32 am

Sorry for the very long reply, I'm currently on vacation and replying to this.

Third try, not needed in the tittle, nor is additional information such as your age.
You seem to have neglected to put the rank you are applying for, same with the time zone.

Over the time that I've known you, it seems you don't seem to speak fluent English, kind of shown by your application and the replies you have given, being able to speak very fluent English is one of the major components of being apart of the staff since it is the universal language everyone speaks.

This big age battle seems to have been a very big thing for everyone, but age doesn't matter too much as long as you are a mature member of the community, this may not be the case though.

And one final thing is that you have your own community, the owner of one. That alone is one thing that I cannot have with the staff.
All staff must be committed to one community, lest one might eventually become neglected, or favored in a way that cannot come with a good result. (In my opinion.)

I'm sorry, but your application has been [Denied], please do not apply again.
Thread locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down