Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony application for accessory

+7
Vince
xJulieBar47
King Bubbles
PinoyEvan5
Coach
White_Kyurem
Anthony
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anthony application for accessory - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthony application for accessory

Post by Anthony 10/5/2013, 11:37 pm

It's ok King Bubbles , its just you guys are at the other side of the world. :/
Anthony
Anthony
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Anthony application for accessory - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthony application for accessory

Post by King Bubbles 11/5/2013, 12:16 am

I'd like to change my mind about this.
We really need Staff and Anthony is a mature and responsible player.
You didn't make up an excuse, you just accepted my opinion and understood. That's a real sign of maturity.
You meet all the requirements, and you wouldn't be a bad Accessory.
We need more of you guys. This application is [Accepted] for me.
Good luck, Anthony~
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony 11/5/2013, 12:18 am

Wow Thank you soooooooooo Much king bubbles
Anthony
Anthony
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 11/5/2013, 12:22 am

He might be inactive to YOU guys because Anthony is in the other side of the world. He told me he lives all the way to the other side of the world. He says its about 11AM I believe? While when I am posting this it is like 8:00PM. Fish's time was about 11PM. So I suggest thinking about the inactivity part first. For the activity I would ask Pinoy or White Kyurem, they live close to Asia I believe. I live in North America. Enough talking about time zones, I think just because you think he is inactive you think he doesn't know knowledge of the rules. He could be active then became inactive, because I always see him. Excluding the "inactivity" part I would say he would be [Accepted] for me.

Now let's quote some parts of his application.
Anthony's Application wrote:
Mostly there are no Accessory , Moderator , Admins on for my time zone and player's build needs protection.

I've been very active on the server.
Yeah maybe he has a little bit of grammar mistakes, but we need more staff with different timezones. Would be very helpful.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 11/5/2013, 10:06 am

After reading everyones comments I've been kind of struggling to judge this application.
I love that everyone is contributing their own opinions and not just all saying "Requirements check, welcome aboard!"

Assuming that your steam name is Anthony.Boyles (Please correct me if I'm wrong), you appear to be very active in the game Terraria with 96.7hrs recorded in the recent two weeks (Out of approx 600).
Since we are kind of hurting for staff, I suppose the cultural differences between languages isn't such a big conflict at the moment.

After much thought, your application has been [Accepted].
Please check your forum messages inbox.
Welcome to the team.
Thread locked.

EDIT
Me being oblivious I have now found you do not meet 1 vital requirement, not having the 200 needed Terraria hours on steam.
I'm sorry but your application has been [Denied], and your rank has been revoked.
Again I apologize for having to give and take this rank.
Thread re-locked.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2