Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App for Accessory

+3
Erik
Vince
Cat
7 posters

Go down

App for Accessory  Empty App for Accessory

Post by Cat 20/5/2013, 4:29 pm

Terraria in-game Name: Cat

Current in-game Rank: Trusted

Applying for rank: Accessory

Age?: 14

How long have you been apart of the ETS community for?: 10 months

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone EST

Why do you deserve the rank that you are applying for?: Because I feel responsible to watch over everyone an make sure there having a fun time. I like playing on the sever for a long time, I know most the commands such as /history,/region,/rollback,/kick. I've learn this experiences form watching the staff. I do not like people who don't follow the rules such as griefers,hackers,etc. they must face a consequent if one of the rules are broken. I will give the person a warning, unless it is something major, Anyways I will give then 1st warning then if they don't follow it I will kick or 10 minutes in jail. Also if the player is shouting out loud I will try to help at first, But if it gets out of hand I will have to take action an mute the player for 2 minutes. The other reason is to help out the players with there creations by telling the player how awesome it looks. An introduce new players as there joining the sever plus protecting players houses and giving a complementing how awesome there house looks . I have at least 400 hours in the game an I will play on the sever for 30-45 min every time I get on. Anther thing is I have been more mature lately an have brought my act together when is comes for a big responsibly I have fix my spelling to. The main thing is I enjoy an have been going to the sever for a long time, Also I hope I get something fun and responsible out of it by helping players an make sure there having a fun time an stopping greifers an hackers for what they are doing hopefully I can be accepted thanks for reading
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

App for Accessory  Empty Re: App for Accessory

Post by Vince 20/5/2013, 4:35 pm

I haven't seen you much in-game. For now my decision is [Denied], as I still do not know if you have matured, and because of your inactivity. Perhaps it will change if you come onto the server more often... but it might be too late for that.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 20/5/2013, 5:08 pm

lol the community is only 8 months old.
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 20/5/2013, 5:10 pm

You meet the age requirement: +1
You exceed the post count: +2
You have been a part of ETS for 10 months: +2
You have been very inactive: -3
Since I haven't seen you, so I'm not sure you have matured: -2
You don't speak very fluently in English: -2
I'm not sure if you have confirmed your hours: -0

I have not seen you in a very long time, and you are very inactive. You don't speak very fluently in English either. Those are two BIG requirements.
I don't ever see you help out when you're on the server, and I don't think you're mature enough to be Accessory. Yes, you have been a part of ETS for a long time, but I'm not convinced you're ready for Accessory yet. I'm sorry, but this application is [Denied] for me.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat 20/5/2013, 5:52 pm

8 months then… Vince I ask to protect my house the other day don't you Rember that doesn't that take time? you also ingore me when I ask you to region it didn't seen you weren't busy it . An I never see most staff on the reason is because almost the whole world is grief an nobody is on to do something about it, People always complain about there house being grief . King bubbles I'm not sure what you are talking you have never seen me an I never seen you. An stop going along with people it's aonning. I'm don't mean to be rude but if you don't believe me why don't you look an ask the players your slef this is my opinion if you want to say.
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 20/5/2013, 5:57 pm

A complaint is never getting you anywhere, and neither will pointing fingers. Keep in mind too, that I am afk sometimes on the server, so I'm not "ignoring you".
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 20/5/2013, 6:14 pm

Cat, I have definitely seen you before.
Also, I'm not "going along", I'm posting my opinion.
Also, I don't want to be rude, but I could hardly understand what you just said.
If you can't take criticism, that shows another sign of immaturity. Accept and admit your mistakes and learn from them.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat 20/5/2013, 6:31 pm

look at the world aren't you guys suppose to do something about it an instead of replying to me?, an you weren't you we're flying around for some reason an I really don't care anymore because I always flet I desver a reward because I'm proble the 2nd longest member to be going here I wish that would build up trust but it doesn't so that's why.

I will admit but this is no mistake really

I also was making an opinion

an no you haven't seen me
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik 20/5/2013, 6:37 pm

Referring back to your old last app & the verdict, has anything changed?
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bubbles 20/5/2013, 6:40 pm

Cat, please try to be more respectful to others especially Staff.
I HAVE seen you in-game and that is the last time I'm going to say it.
Be more mature and respectful while talking to people. It doesn't matter how long you've been here, it's how you act when you're here.
If people find you as a disrespectful or mean person, it will lower your chances of getting Accessory by a lot. Think before you speak.
King Bubbles
King Bubbles
Server Accessory
Server Accessory

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 20/5/2013, 8:10 pm

Cat wrote: look at the world aren't you guys suppose to do something about it an instead of replying to me?
I know that the world's overrun with grief, but it's really due more to the lack of Staff who can rollback, rather than us spending our time replying to your Application. Cut us a bit of slack, will you?
Read If You Want My True Opinion- Be Warned, it is a Bit Harsh:
Cat wrote: I always flet I desver a reward because I'm proble the 2nd longest member to be going here
Cat, try not to get into the habit of thinking that as long as you are the first player here, you deserve a high ranking position in the server. What if the first person who joined was a griefer?
Read If You Want My True Opinion- Be Warned, it is a Bit Harsh:
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat 20/5/2013, 8:15 pm

what ever… lock this please
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 20/5/2013, 11:31 pm

Well this is interesting to read... [Denied]... I am alittle bit surprised cat... I would think you would understand pur positions as staff members...
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeZGamer 20/5/2013, 11:33 pm

You can't lock an application unless your three days of feedback are over. I know we are good buddies but that doesn't mean I will always accept you on everything. It seems you have a bit of a dislike on Vince and King Bubbles. I think King Bubbles has seen you, but I'm not quite sure.

You said you only go on 30-45 mins? Well, to be honest I don't think that's a lot. If you are too busy and it makes you inactive, try to work on your activity. I don't think someone directly asks for a reward by saying "I definitely deserve a reward for staying for 8 months. It took forever! Don't I deserve something at least?" Well, you had VIP, and now you have Trusted. Doesn't that seem enough? Learn from TV shows and comic books too, don't ask for rewards. Also, to be honest, you don't seem to check your spelling and grammar, A.K.A. you don't seem to speak fluent English. Example: mistaking "an" for "And." And you seem to blame us (the staff) that there are griefers, and we were AFK. The Staff NEVER ignores people, if you assume that then they are AFK. Like Vince said, if someone is griefing, don't just stand there, just take a screenshot of it with the player's name over them. It would be very appreciated. That would show how helpful you might be, instead of just depending on Staff while we are AFK. If someone asks for protection, look out for their building if they leave. Blame one or two Staff Members, you blame all the Staff Members. YOU are the one who could do something about it. If you want to help the server, you are supposed to help even if you aren't Staff. And don't depend on other players who don't go on the forums to support you with your application. This may be very harsh, but it shows what you can do, yet you don't do it. Other people show an example of doing it, yet you don't do it. Blaming others, ESPECIALLY Staff Members, are a sign of immaturity. Use your head and think what you can do to actually help. Sorry if I am repeating.

Like King Bubbles said, it doesn't matter about how long you been here, it's about if you have been active, helpful, respectful, and how you act. No, I am not going along with other people. If you don't like how people comment about you, just ignore it. It will show a big sign of maturity. Just accept your mistakes, nothing will happen whether you win on an argument or not. The most important about maturity is learning your mistakes, and if you don't believe that, I don't think you are ready.

No, I don't dislike you, I am just pointing out that I don't think you are ready for this rank. The reason for this is I feel that you will ask a Moderator or Vince to ban someone while they are griefing without providing proof when they join the server. Also, I feel that you will kick someone just for pissing you off on an argument. Also, didn't Erik say you may not apply again? You have tried about 4 times and he declined you on 3 of them and this one is pending for another 2-3 days.

If you read this whole comment, you should have learned from what I posted. Even if you aren't Staff, try to be helpful if you want to be like one. For now, a big apology and a big
App for Accessory  A2DjFtL
from me.
JakeZGamer
JakeZGamer
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

http://aboutz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat 21/5/2013, 7:13 am

Thanks!
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xJulieBar47 23/5/2013, 1:47 pm

1. Have you confirmed the 200+ hours logged on Terraria with Erik in Steam? -0
2. You're not so good in English. -1
3. 10 Months of registration, at least. +1
4. Met the age requirement. +1
5. You need to have more than 35 useful posts, you do have more than 110. +1
6. You are VERY inactive. -2
Well, for me this is [Denied], because I don't completely see you in the server much. Please re-check the requirements before thinking to apply again.

xJulieBar47

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat 26/5/2013, 1:25 pm

it's. the 2nd to last day
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content