Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry. - End of Erik's Terraria Server (ETS)

+17
Cat
raptorz
megamenx
charred and burnt
Mikaela
CaptainJelly
popstarfreas
King Bubbles
Nix
xJulieBar47
PinoyEvan5
Shadow Knight
Coach
JakeZGamer
><(((*> fish
Vince
Erik
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm sorry. - End of Erik's Terraria Server (ETS) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sorry. - End of Erik's Terraria Server (ETS)

Post by megamenx 22/5/2013, 10:42 am

vince pleaseeeeeeeee u take over this server.. PWWWEEEAAASSSEEE!!!
megamenx
megamenx

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry. - End of Erik's Terraria Server (ETS) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sorry. - End of Erik's Terraria Server (ETS)

Post by Vince 22/5/2013, 5:28 pm

going to ask Erik about it^
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by raptorz 22/5/2013, 5:43 pm

So sad to hear... :[
raptorz
raptorz

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 22/5/2013, 6:21 pm

Guys, please post your opinions about sort of restarting this server on this thread.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by popstarfreas 22/5/2013, 7:04 pm

Well Vince, if you do go ahead with continuing ETS I would fully support you on the process as this server seems like it has so much potential.

Opinions aside :
In turn I will keep ETS has an affiliate if it so happens that it isn't going to completely disappear in the terraria server community. If you need help with anything feel free to contact me, I will gladly aid you with anything you want help with.

popstarfreas

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 22/5/2013, 7:06 pm

Gotcha. About keeping ETS an affiliate, you'll have to talk to Erik about that- I'm not sure about his opinion of ETS surviving.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by popstarfreas 22/5/2013, 7:14 pm

I'm sure any owner would love their server to be continued hands free. Sure, its Erik's decision, I acknowledge that however referring to its potential, in recent months I had been seeing some talking about ETS on servers which were a little more unknown per se. But I would get if Erik would rather leave his server as he remembered it and not want it to change (not saying it will but there's always doubts in peoples minds). Either way, good luck to you.

popstarfreas

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat 22/5/2013, 9:29 pm

Vince wrote:Gotcha. About keeping ETS an affiliate, you'll have to talk to Erik about that- I'm not sure about his opinion of ETS surviving.

Use teamview, try to convince that
Cat
Cat
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaiah 4 22/5/2013, 10:48 pm

><(((*> fish wrote:Fuck yah. I'm excited for that. Maybe a FSS, Fish's Starbound Server xD Nah, if it does happen, and Erik is not ready for it, I nominate Vince as the Server Manager. Hit me up to talk about it.
Um, I never knew u were making ur own server. If/When u do, can help on it?
Isaiah 4
Isaiah 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie 24/5/2013, 7:03 am

Such a great shame to see the server go, I've only been on it for a short time and it quickly became my favorite, and indeed the only, Terraria server I played on. It's been great playing with you guys, and I'll be sure to stick around on the forums to see how everybody's doing.

Best of luck Erik, I know that real life my always be put first and I know it can be very tough balancing the two, I'm sure this is the best decision you could have made, and perhaps at a later time when life is less stressful you will return.

Indie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 24/5/2013, 7:50 am

Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry. - End of Erik's Terraria Server (ETS) - Page 2 Empty uuhhhhhh...........ELECTION NEEDED XD

Post by JMD2 24/5/2013, 8:00 am

well.....i know your pockets are getting empty....but..could you hold up an election to choose the staff you want to make owner of the server ??????? pls make something like that so i can Vote XD

Last edited by JMD2 on 24/5/2013, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : well...i might have put something odd there :P)

JMD2

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 24/5/2013, 9:20 am

Don't change the Topic JMD2

Coach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign~ 24/5/2013, 1:43 pm

JMD2 wrote:well.....i know your pockets are getting empty....but..could you hold up an election to choose the staff you want to make owner of the server ??????? pls make something like that so i can Vote XD

We are not having a vote because the decision has already been decided who will be owner for the new server.
Sovereign~
Sovereign~
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/superhumanreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince 24/5/2013, 4:29 pm

sov~ wrote: We are not having a vote because the decision has already been decided who will be owner for the new server.
And, for the most part, Staff is already chosen.
Vince
Vince
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2