Erik's Terraria Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server & Forum Maintenance 09/12/2012

Go down

Server & Forum Maintenance 09/12/2012 Empty Server & Forum Maintenance 09/12/2012

Post by Erik 9/12/2012, 1:05 pm

Added banned items from previous map to appropriate chest categories, forgot to.
(Includes: all wiring, boss spawning items, cobwebs, spikes, all types of buckets.)
Forum application format changed. (And may still change in the future.)
I forgot about the other two ranks Moderator & Administrator (in the application section), and kind of based it around Assistant.
Requirements for Moderator & Administrator added. (& Will most probably be subject to change.)
In-Game [Donator] rank made, in the color of purple. (Given to Citizens.)
For those who are promoted and also have donated, I am working on trying to add it to forum rankings.
Server can now be connected by using the IP Address 't.eriksterrariaserver.com', I know it's pretty lengthy, but kind of easy to remember..?
Added a cute little tag on the forum for Donators, currently only Donator is captain_qcumber
& Also, later today I added a larger version of the server map, probably the largest I could possibly get it without using any heavy software.

If anyone knows any nice software for Terraria server maps though.. let me know!
Erik
Erik
ETS Owner
ETS Owner

https://etsdownforgood.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down